Updated Plastic Surgeon Recommendations

BiscuitLover

Hey all, Didn't the old board have a bunch of reviews for plastic surgeons? I'm trying to gather info and looking for any recommendations if you used a Dr that did great work, please let me know!
I do currently live below Houston, Texas so has anybody had plastics done with a Texas Dr?

Also, anyone here had plastics done in Mexico?

Appreciate any responses!

The OtHer board did but those were paid reviews. Nothing here is paid by anyone, it’s all done by donations. That’s why it’s ad free.
There is a Dr. Saduca (I’ve probably misspelled that) in Mexico that has great success.

Omg! Were they paid?! Thank you for the recommendation. His name I saw mentioned several times on the OtHer board. Good to see he's actually good Thank you!

Omg! Were they paid?! Thank you for the recommendation. His name I saw mentioned several times on the OtHer board. Good to see he's actually good Thank you!
[/https://www.facebook.com/groups/1136297769835484/permalink/2481774955287752/. Here is a fb group for Dr. Saucedo in Monterrey, Mexico. His patients love him and work looks amazing.

Sauceda in MX is really good. He has a FB group and he has done a lot of post WLS people. If I had the money, I would probably use him. His practice is good at dealing with patients from the US.

Duh, makes good sense! He’s really good, if I could I would go to him. I know someone who used him and she’s very satisfied with his work, the aftercare and especially how he cares and treats the person!
I saw him described as an artist? Also, seeing a lot of comments on Joseph Michaels but he's here in the states so what I need would be like $50,000. Also saw recommendations for a Dr Lomonaco in Houston.

I saw him described as an artist? Also, seeing a lot of comments on Joseph Michaels but he's here in the states so what I need would be like $50,000. Also saw recommendations for a Dr Lomonaco in Houston.
Sorry, specifically it was "Sauceda" described as being an artist.

I have one to avoid in Illinois... Feel free to DM me for details if anyone is ever looking for surgeons in Chicago's north shore.

Latest posts

Back