Sunday Weigh In (4/28/2024)

Last week 147
This week 145.8

I'm so ready for Summer break. I installed a bidet attachment to my toilet, but the instructions in English were for a different attachment, so I had to figure it out from the Spanish instructions, which were for the correct attachment. Then, somehow I now have a small leak in the fill valve, so today after school I get to replace that.

Softball season is over for me. Technically, we have a conference game on Tuesday, but I'm done with all the drama and non-communication between the adults. My experience has seriously soured me on doing this ever again. On the positive side, while I did have some emotional eating, it was only a tiny sliver of cheesecake and not like half a cheesecake like I would do in the old days.

Last week 147
This week 145.8

I'm so ready for Summer break. I installed a bidet attachment to my toilet, but the instructions in English were for a different attachment, so I had to figure it out from the Spanish instructions, which were for the correct attachment. Then, somehow I now have a small leak in the fill valve, so today after school I get to replace that.

Softball season is over for me. Technically, we have a conference game on Tuesday, but I'm done with all the drama and non-communication between the adults. My experience has seriously soured me on doing this ever again. On the positive side, while I did have some emotional eating, it was only a tiny sliver of cheesecake and not like half a cheesecake like I would do in the old days.
Good on the loss. And for limiting the emotional eating.

Sorry the softball season has been rough.

Don't let adults ruin your fun! Hope the summer break will prove relaxing when it arrives. These are stressful times!

Latest posts

Back