Old habits, do they ever die?

MyNewLife

Roast Beef for dinner (shhhhh)
Ok. So I got back to town really late and I was starving. I was on the phone (bluetooth) and I drove through Taco Bell to get dinner. I was totally engrossed in my phone convo and placed my order skipping my brain altogether.

When I got home, I had remembered my dairy intolerance in my order, what I didn't remember was that I don't eat the way I did three + years ago. I had ordered: A combo burrito with no cheese and 3 (count them three) BLT sliders. I'm surprised I didn't get myself desert!!! I looked at my food and just thought WTF. I ate the combo burrito, and had a bite of the blt slider (they are really awesome). I'm now sitting up because I ate too much and can't lay down until I digest a bit.

I don't think I realized how much of my brain I put into what I eat every day. My automatic brain is still an overeater from hell. Tonight proves that LOL

Just sharing.

I have never eaten at taco bell, but what you said about how much of your brain I put into what I eat everyday, that is very true for me, automatic brain is still an overeater. When I am distracted, etc I tend to do this also

Latest posts

Back