Kitchen gadgets.. what are your favs?

Holy cow NA! I'll have to remember to go straight to your place when the apocalypse comes! That is one...err two damn fine pantry spaces!

Today I want a zoodle maker. Kitchen stuff, OMG.... I went to work at Williams-Sonoma so I could have a Williams-Sonoma kitchen and do I ever. I have metro shelving and a whole kitchen and garage full of kitchen stuff. And I cook like a maniac!

Love my Kitchenaid mixer. I recently bought the meat grinder attachment and my son-in-law was literally jumping up and down with joy. My daughter bought the slicer and the sausage stuffer attachments... so I expect we'll be getting some home made sausage pretty soon.

And... shhh.... I love my bread maker. Don't bake bread often, but when I do... yum!

ETA: My Keurig! And I am seriously upset with Costco for not currently carrying my favorite brand of K-cups.

Last edited:
I love my crockpot, use it tons in the winter, have marinated chicken cooking on low all day today. I adore the crockpot liner to lessen clean up as my schedule is crazy.

I recently got one of these microwave egg cookers for my Dad. Loved it so much when I showed him how, I went back and got one for me.
http://www.casa.com/p/nordic-ware-e...131698&utm_content=pla&adtype=pla&cagpspn=pla

I would love a kitchen aid mixer and attachments, but I have an Oster Kitchen center that does most of the same thing, but it's losing it's power it seems lately. I also have a great set of Circulon which I love. I also love the newer heat resistant scrappers.

Also have an ice tea maker maker that gets a daily work out with a fresh pot.

I would love to have a larger kitchen again, this one is too small !

OMG...I love to cook so much and I have a kitchen that looks a lot like NA's. It's so hard to pick just a few things, but here's my absolute favorites.
KA mixer
Enameled Dutch ovens
Good knives and a Boos Block maple cutting board

I also bake all of my own bread products (sandwich bread, rolls, pitas, burger/hot dog buns, all of it) and have a ginormous Electrolux mixer that I use for all of that. I'm a cake decorator too, and have a metric ton of cake decorating supplies but that's for another thread... :rolleyes:

I WANT!!!! Mine is small...no room for an island. But it suits the house (1902 vintage), PLENTY of cupboards...and for it's size, a reasonable amount of counter space.

Latest posts

Back