Chicken Pizza Crust(enchiladas too!)

Munchkin

Full of Fairy Dust
This is seriously good. They do shrink when you bake them and they have to be baked twice. Once without toppings and the second time with. If you want to make enchiladas, you make them smaller and roll it out thinner. Use Italian spices for pizza and Mexican for enchiladas. Another tip, you can make a bunch of these at one time, bake once, and freeze. Put sheets of parchment paper inbetween the crusts.

Fill up your food processor with DRY chicken breasts. I cut them into pieces and wring them out in a kitchen towel. Add your spices(I use pepper, salt, Italian seasoning, garlic), Parmesan cheese, a few eggs, and process. It should be doughy. I add the eggs one at a time so I can control the consistency. If it's too liquid, add more cheese. Roll out on a sheet of parchment paper. I coat my rolling pin with olive oil. Then bake at 350 till it's done and turning a little brown on the edges. Time will vary depending on how big you make them.

If you want you can add some cream cheese or a tbsp of coconut flour. Both of these make it more bread-like.

After it's had the first baking, you add your toppings and bake again! If I am making enchiladas, I fill the shells with ground beef, cheese, and cooked onions. Roll them up, cover with enchilada sauce, and bake. Sprinkle more cheese on top. You can make these to use as lasagna noodles too! These are VERY high protein and VERY low carb!

Latest posts

Back