Holiday 60 day Support

Yep, he does consults in Aug and Dec. He has a big event and does 3 days of consults in Aug in Vegas.

I just has mine. I'm going to do everything. Lowerbody lift, legs, arms for sure. Then, I have to choose between a breast lift or the loose skin on my side because the Dr can only do 4 procedures. I'm not brave enough to post photos to show everyone, but I think I care more about my core being firm. I figure, I can always get a breast lift later and just shape with a bra, but i need to think about it.

I can write more about today if you want. I'm really glad I did it.

Yep, he does consults in Aug and Dec. He has a big event and does 3 days of consults in Aug in Vegas.

I just has mine. I'm going to do everything. Lowerbody lift, legs, arms for sure. Then, I have to choose between a breast lift or the loose skin on my side because the Dr can only do 4 procedures. I'm not brave enough to post photos to show everyone, but I think I care more about my core being firm. I figure, I can always get a breast lift later and just shape with a bra, but i need to think about it.

I can write more about today if you want. I'm really glad I did it.

Would you mind sharing more about "four procedures only", the length of time needed to be in Mexico, recovery, costs, etc.?

Latest posts

Back