Holiday 60 day Support

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by LizJ, Nov 5, 2018.

LizJ

LizJ Well-Known Member

So Beth (galaxygrrl) and I are doing a 60 day support for the holidays together. It starts this Friday 11/9/18 and goes to 1/9/19. We are both looking to lose some more weight over the next 60 days.

Anyone else want to join us? Your goals can be anything from losing weight to drinking more water or even maintaining your current weight.

My Goals:
    Weight-loss: 3-7 loss (currently at 152.8 main goal 145) :geek:
    Water: Drink 64 to 96 oz daily ;)
    Walk: 5 miles daily minimum :whistling:
    Exercise: Weight training 3 times a week :eek:
    Make progress on building a home gym. :sneaky:

Liz

conceit, JackieOnLine and Duckman like this.
    Munchkin

Munchkin Full of Fairy Dust

I salute both of you! Dieting over the holidays is tough!

LizJ

LizJ Well-Known Member

Well, if I don't lose any weight it will be okay. I just don't want to gain any weight over the holidays! o_O Since I've been working on maintenance I've been up and down the same two pounds for 2 months then this last week I drop down 3 pounds for that weight and I have keep it within a half pound for the last week. :geek:

I know I will have a few meals where I'll go a bit overboard and that's okay as long as it's not everyday and every meal. It will be easy at work since all of us are trying to maintain or lose weight, it will be the few holiday parties that will be super hard. :confused: I'm thinking that I have about 60 day for the holidays and I know I'll have 3-4 meals that will be a bit much. If I can keep it at that it's only 5 (max) bad meals out of 180 meals... look pretty good. :danc:

Liz

southernlady

southernlady Administrator Staff Member

Only 180? I eat like a hobbit, first breakfast, second breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, snack, dinner, snack, bedtime snack.

JuliaDS, JackieOnLine and LizJ like this.
    LizJ

LizJ Well-Known Member

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
    I'm going to have to steal that! OMG!! Well, I do eat a lot of snacks as well but for some reason they are normally really healthy. I guess if you add all the snack in there it would be a lot more.:inlove:

JackieOnLine

JackieOnLine Moderator Staff Member

I'll second that!

what are you going to do starting Friday, just post every day or is there more to it? :dontknow:

I've been dumb as a box of rocks all day; going to blame the time change.

LizJ

LizJ Well-Known Member

I'll post everyday or at-least every other if I get really busy!:eek:
    Liz

Spiky Bugger

Spiky Bugger Well-Known Member

Yup. I eat two breakfasts, lunch, snacks, three o'clock dinner (I'm retired), regular dinner, snacks, whatever that is that I shouldn't be eating so late. And protein bars.

JackieOnLine and LizJ like this.
    JackieOnLine

JackieOnLine Moderator Staff Member

I like to do this but it's troublesome when I'm working. :rolleyes: IMO, hobbits know how to live!

galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

I'm in. Can't to see us do this!!!! Lets go Liz!

Tags: