1. Bookmarks current system will be replaced when we upgrade. Please open your bookmarks and copy to a text document to save them. The current system will be uninstalled 31 Dec 2018

11/9/18 to 1/7/19 60 Days of Support for the Holidays!

Discussion in 'Non Surgery Weight Loss' started by LizJ, Nov 9, 2018.

galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

Yes!!! The scale moved

148.0 down 1.6 pounds.

Walked five miles yesterday at the beach.

LizJ likes this.
    LizJ

LizJ Well-Known Member

Back after being away from work for Thanksgiving. Back up to 150, but back on track today. Over the week I got my water/steps/workouts in... Eating was hard as I was working on moving my mom to a nursing home and I'm cleaning out her apartment. I also have a harder time eating right away from work... Gotta work on that, back on track! o_O

JackieOnLine

JackieOnLine Moderator Staff Member

that sounds like a lot of work and maybe stressful, too, I hope it is a good one and she settles in easily.

I have totally not done any exercise since forever so the only goal I've been meeting is the omeprazole taper.

hopefully I will have a new job soon and then I can get into a new schedule that includes exercise. :oops:

LizJ

LizJ Well-Known Member

Good luck on the new job front! :thumbup:

JackieOnLine likes this.
    Munchkin

Munchkin Full of Fairy Dust

I now have 3 turkeys in the house. One in the fridge and 2 in the freezer. As long as they are cheap I will buy them!
    I have been a slug since Jeff's Birthday and I need to get back on my projects!

JackieOnLine likes this.
    LizJ

LizJ Well-Known Member

I need to search for more turkey breasts.... i did ours in the crock-pot, it was easy and good!

Susan in Tennessee

Susan in Tennessee Well-Known Member

I bought a second turkey on Saturday after Thanksgiving. It was so cheap I couldn’t pass it up! Our doggies are so spoiled I put some goodies on top of their dry food so I always look for the bargains. It’s in the refrig now. I made a glorious turkey pot pie with a lot of our leftovers from the T-Day bird.

Munchkin, JackieOnLine and LizJ like this.
    LizJ

LizJ Well-Known Member

Blah! Scale moved the wrong way! I know it's the stress and eating by grabbing & going! Once my mom is moved and settled I can and will make myself a priority! :mad:

galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

OK, back on track. This morning 148.8 This week will be hard, parents are in town and feeding me good food.

But then, back at this. I really just want to get to 137.

Tags: