11/9/18 to 1/7/19 60 Days of Support for the Holidays!

LizJ

Today is the day! I'm going to list my goals and check in almost everyday with how I'm doing...:sneaky:
If you'd like to join you can post your goals or just follow along for the ride.

My Goals:
Weight-loss: 3-7 loss (currently at 152.4 main goal 145) :geek:
Water: Drink 64 to 96 oz daily ;)
Walk: 5 miles daily minimum :whistling:
Exercise: Weight training 3 times a week :eek:
Make progress on building a home gym. :sneaky:

I would love to lose the few extra pounds to get down to 145 but I'd be happy if I came out of the holidays weighing the same I do now. Water is normally easy if I'm at work but I have a lot of time off this holiday. Weight training is a comment I do better on if the weather is good, with snow and yucky weather currently rolling in, it will be a challenge for me. Walking can also be affected by weather but I have so much fun with my dogs when I walk so that helps. (unless is rains hard, not much is worse then wet dog smell...o_O) Last goal is making progress on our home gym, that shouldn't be much of a challenge as my husband is helping! :rolleyes:

So, please list your goals for the holidays!
:happyturkeyday:

Last edited:

JackieOnLine

Staff member
I am going to join in as I always find winter challenging and The Holidays especially. I just got a Happy Light and I'm going to use that this morning while going over my goals so I can come back here and be coherent. :p

JackieOnLine

Staff member
(for some reason I can't edit my post)

#1 goal: reinstate 15 minutes of cardio seven days a week. I think this is my highest priority so I'll start there. today I will do this after I get home from work, feed my dog a small lunch, and take her to the dog park. I will be done with this by 4:00 at the latest.
:treadmill:

#2 goal: continue omeprazle taper and organize the pills, etc, so I have what I need at work for heartburn

later, I will maybe be adding other goals. :showoff:

galaxygrrl

Ok....I stepped on the scale this morning after kind of ignoring it for about 8 weeks. I have not eatting anything to make me gain weight, but I knew I was up since my jeans were tight. :(

So, I don't know what this is, but I assume it's bounce back. I'm up to 146. :(

So, I want to take 10 pounds off. Back down to 136. So there is the goal.

More exercise and eat less it is.

Let do it Liz.

LizJ

Well. Monday morning is my weigh in and I'm at 150, so 5 pounds to hit goal.

Water- nailed it every day!
Walking- nailed it (walked in the cold with Trysten on Saturday/got smart and hit Home Depot on Sunday! :cool:)
Gym- Even got up early this morning and hit the gym! :laugh:
Home Gym- no progress

Liz

JackieOnLine

Staff member
today did no go well, and I did not exercise. well, cardio - I did walk my dog. I did well on my omeprazole tapering, however.

on to tomorrow!

galaxygrrl

OK. Officially starting today.

Here are the numbers.

Scale - 148.6
(no idea why I'm up a pound).

Goals for the day.
- Be good on food. Fasting
- Join the gym
- Walk 5 miles or burn 500 calories at the gym

Liz and Jackie, good luck today.

LizJ

OK. Officially starting today.

Here are the numbers.

Scale - 148.6
(no idea why I'm up a pound).

Goals for the day.
- Be good on food. Fasting
- Join the gym
- Walk 5 miles or burn 500 calories at the gym

Liz and Jackie, good luck today.
You've got this!! :rolleyes:

galaxygrrl

I really have no idea how I just gained about 8 pounds. I did not eat enough to gain 8 pounds. It's crazy. I guess this bounce back. I don't like it. But, I will conquer it. :)

Thanks for the support

LizJ

Mon- gym (weight training) and walked 6 miles :geek:
Tues- walked 6.45 miles, bathed 2 dogs:eek:
Wed-already hit the gym (weight training) this morning and 2 miles down:sneaky: