11/9/18 to 1/7/19 60 Days of Support for the Holidays!

Back after being away from work for Thanksgiving. Back up to 150, but back on track today. Over the week I got my water/steps/workouts in... Eating was hard as I was working on moving my mom to a nursing home and I'm cleaning out her apartment. I also have a harder time eating right away from work... Gotta work on that, back on track! o_O

I was working on moving my mom to a nursing home
that sounds like a lot of work and maybe stressful, too, I hope it is a good one and she settles in easily.

I have totally not done any exercise since forever so the only goal I've been meeting is the omeprazole taper.

hopefully I will have a new job soon and then I can get into a new schedule that includes exercise. :oops:

that sounds like a lot of work and maybe stressful, too, I hope it is a good one and she settles in easily.

I have totally not done any exercise since forever so the only goal I've been meeting is the omeprazole taper.

hopefully I will have a new job soon and then I can get into a new schedule that includes exercise. :oops:
Good luck on the new job front! :thumbup:

I now have 3 turkeys in the house. One in the fridge and 2 in the freezer. As long as they are cheap I will buy them!
I have been a slug since Jeff's Birthday and I need to get back on my projects!

I now have 3 turkeys in the house. One in the fridge and 2 in the freezer. As long as they are cheap I will buy them!

I need to search for more turkey breasts.... i did ours in the crock-pot, it was easy and good!

I bought a second turkey on Saturday after Thanksgiving. It was so cheap I couldn’t pass it up! Our doggies are so spoiled I put some goodies on top of their dry food so I always look for the bargains. It’s in the refrig now. I made a glorious turkey pot pie with a lot of our leftovers from the T-Day bird.

Blah! Scale moved the wrong way! I know it's the stress and eating by grabbing & going! Once my mom is moved and settled I can and will make myself a priority! :mad:

OK, back on track. This morning 148.8 This week will be hard, parents are in town and feeding me good food.

But then, back at this. I really just want to get to 137.

My Monday weigh was good! Back down to 150, which is good! I would like to get below 145... I just want to hit my 147 low I hit before my mom had her stroke, back at the starting point for my last push for weight loss before my tummy tuck. I have to call the plastic surgeons office once I hit 148 to schedule my intake appointment... Can't wait!:laugh:

Well, I fell off the wagon... Having a lot of problems with my mom, not able to plan or prep food really takes it's toll on how well I can eat! I'm not getting on the scale till Monday! :mad: I preped last night and I'm 100% on track today! I think I can pull of the not gaining or losing by 1/7/19 which is my next 100 day challenge! During that time I should hit my all time goal (which keeps moving south...:geek:) Blah!

Liz,

Well, I think we are going to have to do another two months in the New Year. I'm not up, but have not been great.

But, I want to get this weight off.

I hope you are doing well. Lets keep the thread going. :)

Happy New Year

Beth

Liz,

Well, I think we are going to have to do another two months in the New Year. I'm not up, but have not been great.

But, I want to get this weight off.

I hope you are doing well. Lets keep the thread going. :)

Happy New Year

Beth

I'm doing a 100 Day Challenge starting 1/7/19. We can keep posting here during that time! :geek:

Latest posts

Back