Crazy Dog Mom!
100 Day Challenge!

1/7/19 Day 1
1/31/19 Day 25
2/25/19 Day 50
3/22/19 Day 75
4/6/19 Day 90
4/16/19 Day 100

Everyone picks a different staring point plus different goals and what they personally want to achieve. Mine are as follows:

Water: 64 oz minimum daily

Walk: 10,000 steps on gym days/12,000 on non-gym days

Carbs: Starting at 75 carbs or less (might change)

Gym: Strength training 3x's a week for 30-45minutes

Bike: Try to ride 1-2 times a week/weather pending

Dog Training- Work my own dogs/2 a day minimum

Please list your own if you want to join!
:ole:

Last edited:

LizJ

Crazy Dog Mom!
Didn't ride bikes yesterday as it was getting dark when I got home. I did get in over 5.6 miles yesterday. Got everything else in for the day.

Day 2
Going good already! Gym pus 64 oz of water already in plus half of my step goal! Woot! Have a lot going on the next few day, I'll have to really focus to stay on track!
Let's do this! :D

LizJ

Crazy Dog Mom!
Anyone else doing the challenge? Did really well yesterday and today is going great! Steps, water, and food all right on schedule! :)

LizJ

Crazy Dog Mom!
Day 4 is looking good! Woot! Below carbs for the morning by 5, which is a lot!! Plus it's "Tiny Friday", can't wait for the weekend. Let's do this! :cheerleaders:

galaxygrrl

Day 4 is looking good! Woot! Below carbs for the morning by 5, which is a lot!! Plus it's "Tiny Friday", can't wait for the weekend. Let's do this! :cheerleaders:
Go Liz go. Need to get past this week. Will start the challenge next week.

LizJ

Crazy Dog Mom!
Snowed in over the weekend and didn't make great food choices... :frown: But I'm maintaining and not gaining sooo win, kinda. :rolleyes:

galaxygrrl

Go Liz.....you can do it.

My update. I signed up for the liquid fast program. I start Feb 9th. I will spend 8 to 10 weeks on it. Until then, I'll cheer you on.

Cheers,

Beth

LizJ

Crazy Dog Mom!
Go Liz.....you can do it.

My update. I signed up for the liquid fast program. I start Feb 9th. I will spend 8 to 10 weeks on it. Until then, I'll cheer you on.

Cheers,

Beth
What kind of liquid fast? I'm interested in looking at other options.

LizJ

Crazy Dog Mom!
How's everyone doing? It's day 22 and I finally lost a pound, YAY!! I had to do a few adjustments to get the scale to move. On the bright side I know what maintenance feels like! :ROFLMAO:

LizJ

Crazy Dog Mom!
Day 26 and moving right a long... Need to adjust somethings and plan a little better but it's going!