11/9/18 to 1/7/19 60 Days of Support for the Holidays!

I'm doing fine with my omeprazole taper and I did cardio today, but I haven't been doing it 7 days a week.
it's so cold in my house (the heat is set at about 62) and I just don't want to take off my socks. (can't exercise in socks/shoes)

tomorrow I might try warming up in the bathroom with the space heater and see if that makes it more doable. :rolleyes:

Doing great! Hit the gym yesterday for 30 minutes of HIIT and walked over 6 miles and under calories for the day! :ROFLMAO: Monday is my weigh in day but I'm down!

Scale was a flat 149 this morning.

Yesterday I spent 30 min on the elliptical machine and ate 900 calories.

Scale was a flat 149 this morning.

Yesterday I spent 30 min on the elliptical machine and ate 900 calories.
Sometimes I'll have the same problem and then after about a week, I'll lose 5 pounds in one day! Keep up the good work, the scale will more, promise! I would increase you calories to a minimum of 1,250. You body could be holding on because it thinks you're starving. :)

Nah, I'm on a liquid fast. I'm not eatting food. This works for me. I'll be at 600 calories in a couple days. Right now, though I don't feel well. I don't know if its the air quality in the bay area or the shingles shot I just got, but slept most of the day and I'm not hungry.

we have been very lucky with the latest smoke - not enough wind to get very much of it over the mountains.

Latest posts

Back