Sunday Weigh In (12/7/2014)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
History trivia: Today 73 years ago, also a Sunday, was the attack on Pearl Harbor which took the US into WWII.

On to that weekly stats..
Last week 136
This week 137
Yeah, back up one but still in my comfort range. But I need to watch and see if it's just a glitch or something I am doing.

LW 123
TW 118

Guess I'm not experiencing the dreaded bounce back yet, but I am so confused with this loss. Having trouble connecting the dots here. Weird.
Went Christmas shopping yesterday and stopped by Chicos to see what size I am and the smallest jean they had in the store was a 00 (2) and it was too big. I was not exactly happy with this. I look like 'Stick Girl.'
Hoping I don't lose any more.

LW 123
TW 118

Guess I'm not experiencing the dreaded bounce back yet, but I am so confused with this loss. Having trouble connecting the dots here. Weird.
Went Christmas shopping yesterday and stopped by Chicos to see what size I am and the smallest jean they had in the store was a 00 (2) and it was too big. I was not exactly happy with this. I look like 'Stick Girl.'
I'm sorry you look like "Stick Girl"...Glad you aren't suffering bounce back.

I forgot to weigh this week but I'm sure I'm not down, anyway. that's OK: this dark/cold time of year is the worst and not going up a size is my goal for this winter. Spring, I'll feet differently, maybe.

LW 123
TW 118

sorry you feel you look like Stick Girl - you may just need more time to get used to how you look, or your body may actually need to ...I don't know, relax into the loss. how you look and how you feel about how you look is really really subjective so give yourself time and try not to worry.

how do you feel?

it stinks that it is so hard to find pants that fit; seems like that is true no matter what size we are.:badlanguage:

Thanks for the input Liz and Jackie. Yes, I am sure it will take time for my head to adjust to what I see in the mirror. I was just stunned yesterday when I really saw myself in a full length mirror for the first time in a long time. My thighs seem literally down to the bone (of course with skin hanging off them) and I really have no butt or hips. Maybe I looked worse with the pants not fitting right. Now I see it's hard to find Size 0 anywhere.
On a positive note, I do feel really GOOD!

Up one, could be worse after Thanksgiving weekend!
As I got closer to my goal, up and down seem to happen A LOT. I was also doing measurements and those pretty consistently went down til I reached goal. You'll be fine.
I forgot to weigh this week but I'm sure I'm not down, anyway. that's OK: this dark/cold time of year is the worst and not going up a size is my goal for this winter. Spring, I'll feet differently, maybe.
Staying the same SIZE is my best measurement...
Thanks for the input Liz and Jackie. Yes, I am sure it will take time for my head to adjust to what I see in the mirror. I was just stunned yesterday when I really saw myself in a full length mirror for the first time in a long time. My thighs seem literally down to the bone (of course with skin hanging off them) and I really have no butt or hips. Maybe I looked worse with the pants not fitting right. Now I see it's hard to find Size 0 anywhere.
On a positive note, I do feel really GOOD!
YES, anything below a size 6 is very hard. I hated me at a size 2...size 6 works much better. #skinneypeopleproblems And no butt/hips here, even obese mine were SMALL/NON-Existent.

Hello Friends. I can not believe the end of the year is so close. Today I am going to decorate my house and wrap gifts for the grand kids. I am counting down to a much needed 3 week vacation. One week of which will be spent in Palm Springs for a little sun and relaxation.

LW: 116
TW: 119.5

Back up to my norm I am pretty sue the dip was due to dehydration.

I am also very thin my hip bones and ribs stick out. My rear end is nonexistent. Oh well that's they way it goes.

I am also 3 days away from my 2 year surgiversary. Crazy how fast time flys.

Have a great week all

Hello Friends. I can not believe the end of the year is so close. Today I am going to decorate my house and wrap gifts for the grand kids. I am counting down to a much needed 3 week vacation. One week of which will be spent in Palm Springs for a little sun and relaxation.

LW: 116
TW: 119.5

Back up to my norm I am pretty sue the dip was due to dehydration.

I am also very thin my hip bones and ribs stick out. My rear end is nonexistent. Oh well that's they way it goes.

I am also 3 days away from my 2 year surgiversary. Crazy how fast time flys.

Have a great week all
Glad to hear you are back up (yes, it does sound odd but you were too close to the bottom edge)

Have fun wrapping presents and decorating.
Hi all!
Last week 171.8
This week 168.6
Total loss of 3.2
WTG, NA, that is awesome! Whole new decade to play in.

Latest posts

Back