I went quiet (again) because it's going tits up!

If feels awesome to be validated by the best of the best. I will never utter a word against my surgeon in the UK but it was nice to hear that the surgery I got was not appropriate for someone of my start weight. I can 100% understand why the NHS England does things conservatively (they not only pay for the surgery but also have to deal with complications). However, it's time to get this sorted once and for all. I took what was given to me and did the very best anyone ever could. Now it's time to see what can be done with Dr K behind me :)

I hear you; I don't think you are alone in that.

now, that's living, good for you! :)

FYI when I went off Lexapro last year - and I had weaned down to a very, very small dose (5 mg everything other day, down from 20 mg a day) weight just fell off me, seriously. at least one of my doctors was skeptical but I think SSRIs really make you gain. I don't know about Wellbutrin.
Wow, Lexmark caused t
If feels awesome to be validated by the best of the best. I will never utter a word against my surgeon in the UK but it was nice to hear that the surgery I got was not appropriate for someone of my start weight. I can 100% understand why the NHS England does things conservatively (they not only pay for the surgery but also have to deal with complications). However, it's time to get this sorted once and for all. I took what was given to me and did the very best anyone ever could. Now it's time to see what can be done with Dr K behind me :)
when do you think you'll get your surgery? I'm getting revised by him too, maybe we'll be there at same time!

FWIW, I think the consult is a good idea. It never hurts to get his opinion and his is one of the opinions I would really value. I would bet he can figure out how to help you. Then you have a decision to make!

Statistically you are a success and your progress has been wonderful but I get that it hasn't been enough and you are running out of steam. I hope he comes up with a real answer for you!

BTW the shortest CC I know of is an Australian woman. 40CM. And she did lose the weight. I have had no contact with her for a few years now but last I heard, she was doing great!

My cc is 50

Latest posts

Back