Nausea post op

Susan in Tennessee

My breast biopsy came back OK, their words, I have to redo my mammogram and an ultrasound in 6 months. The H Pylori nausea has been much improved. Weight loss continues and I’m about 35 pounds from my high school weight. I take inch measurements about once a month and now my waist and hips are the same size and chest about 4 inches larger than hips/waist. I still feel bloated probably related to the H Pylori but I am hopeful it will deflate.
I’m glad things are looking up, although I’m sure you’d rather there was a bit more positivity regarding the biopsy than just “0kay”! Brings to mind a commercial ...okay, just okay? Stay vigilant and get the recommended mammo. Great work on your weight. I really hope this H Pylori stuff is over now, you’ve had a rough Road.

Susan

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
My breast biopsy came back OK, their words, I have to redo my mammogram and an ultrasound in 6 months. The H Pylori nausea has been much improved. Weight loss continues and I’m about 35 pounds from my high school weight. I take inch measurements about once a month and now my waist and hips are the same size and chest about 4 inches larger than hips/waist. I still feel bloated probably related to the H Pylori but I am hopeful it will deflate.
Glad it was okay but it’s still concerning that they want a redo in 6 months. Crossing toes that your next one is great. I hope your bloat goes away. Are you on a pro or pre biotic?

My waist and hips have always been very close together. Back in 1982, at 27, weighing 147, with no body fat to speak of, my hips were a 28, my waist a 27 and my chest, a whopping 34. I’ve always been a whiskey barrel.