My idiot SIL.

Spiky Bugger

She knows from dogs and cats, and cooking a number of things. (Not a “foodie,” just standard midwestern & southern foods.)

So she just reposts the political stuff her friends post. The fact that I COMPLETELY disagree with the nonsense she posted aside, she ended it with:

“LET’S MAKE THIS GO VIRTUAL.”

Not VIRAL. VIRTUAL. They both start with “V,” so…in her world…close enough.

AARRRGH!!!

She didn’t QUITE complete 10th grade.

Her other claim to fame, in MY book, are her posts saying saying her deceased son “is celebrating his #?th birthday in heaven today.” The asshole was a convicted child sexual offender. I guess that in HER heaven, there’s a Sex Offender section.

I mean, really.

Meanwhile, I ordered Bactose. We shall see!

She didn’t QUITE complete 10th grade.

Her other claim to fame, in MY book, are her posts saying saying her deceased son “is celebrating his #?th birthday in heaven today.” The asshole was a convicted child sexual offender. I guess that in HER heaven, there’s a Sex Offender section.

I mean, really.

Meanwhile, I ordered Bactose. We shall see!
Probably
And I hope it works as well for you as it is for me.

Probably
And I hope it works as well for you as it is for me.
I am SO senile, GEEZE!

When I saw your response, I suddenly wondered why I hadn’t received a confirmation email. Oh! It was still in my basket.

HOWEVER, my slowness caused them to offer yet another discount, so I subscribed, and got the first month for only $21.00, not a bad deal, especially if it works!

I suddenly wondered why I hadn’t received a confirmation email. Oh! It was still in my basket.

I do this all the time!!! go to see if someone responded to my email and find that email wasn't sent: it's still a "draft". GAH!

hope it works for you SB and also hope you can get a laugh out of your SIL anyway. "going virtual" is pretty funny.

Latest posts

Back