Who gets custody of the dog?

Just went through this with my only daughter. He became verbally abusive and controlling. He already had a dog (that he ruined by "spanking" him), she adopted a female of the same breed that she trained beautifully. Gus and I arrived seconds after "he" left for work on a Friday morning and packed up all her shit and her dog and left. Took only her things, left no note, nothing. Stopped on our drive home to call him and let him know, the only thing he was upset about was that she took her dog. Claimed she was his dog. Posted all over social media that she stole "his" dog. Problem was, the dog is legally hers. Licensed, bought, vaccinated and spayed all paid for by her. We kept her for almost a year while daughter got a new place and job and settled. Wonderful dog. She's an akita, pure white, very intimidating-looking, which I love.

She should keep the dog, IF and only if she can afford to.

My son broke up with his GF and she kept both dogs. The tiny dog was extremely attached to my son, but he knew it would crush his former GF to give him up. So he did the best thing and left both dogs. I was glad, because he moved back home with us, and that dog was a carpet pisser. Don't believe he ever peed on grass in his life.

Latest posts

Back