And even MORE?

Well, I WOULD, but a complicating escapade is the mess with the furniture. For example, there’s plastic and paper and tape all over the floors in the entry, living room and “office” areas, as in the photos!

But we fortunately have MEALS…not meal KITS…delivered. That eliminates a tremendous amount of labor. In only a few minutes, I can pick out what meals I want, push a button, and somebody brings them. No meal planning/grocery lists/trips to the store/peeling potatoes/cooking/doing dishes. He has to order 5-7 days’ worth of dinners. I can order randomly, but there are usually “deals” that apply only to orders that equal $125 or more.

So currently, our BIG issue is that I (we, plus the painter) have to wait. Uro is going to do a cystoscopy on the 17th, and Ortho says it’s an unusual, but fortunate…as these things go…break that should heal quickly. So I return to him on the 24th.

UNTIL THEN, we just live in chaos and our help is limited to MiniSue, who just finished Week #2 on the new position to which she was just promoted and is the reason she is, technically, ”on probation” for six months. Not a ideal time to take personal or family leave time. She WILL, if my health is at risk…but unless/until it is, I’m not asking for any more of her help…beyond picking up stuff from Trader Joe’s or CVS.

2818 2819 2820 2821

Latest posts

Back