And even MORE?

When we removed the carpet in our house, I was very worried about slipping on the hardwood. So now, if I’m not wearing slippers with hard soles or regular shoes, I put non skid slipper socks on.

When we removed the carpet in our house, I was very worried about slipping on the hardwood. So now, if I’m not wearing slippers with hard soles or regular shoes, I put non skid slipper socks on.

Yup…carpet is SO not-in. But I’m considering it. Especially during cold winter (or what we call winter here) mornings.

ouch! how's it feeling, Sue?
Sore. Really sore. Oxycodone + ibuprofen sore. They take the edge off the pain, but it doesn’t go away.

I’m hoping to hear from my urologist tonight. Got the ultrasound today. When there’s nothing the ultrasound guy thinks is a problem, he says something like, “The office will be in touch with you after the doctor reviews my report.”

But today, he said what he says when he sees something that concerns him: “When is the date for your follow up appointment with the doctor?”

But, the doctor was in surgery all day and may be exhausted.

Yup…carpet is SO not-in. But I’m considering it. Especially during cold winter (or what we call winter here) mornings.
Especially on hard wood OAK floors. Although ours need help. Whoever put them in, didn’t know how to do it. There are gaps all over. But until we got rid of the nasty carpet, we didn’t know the extent of the problem.
Rugs help on cold mornings.

If we ever do a carpet, it will be a Berber.

GOOD NEWS on the ortho front …the OPPOSITE of what I was warned about and feared!

Doctor says it’s a rather rare situation…a neat little fracture, nothing mashed up. Splint not necessary, probably a cause of some of the pain. Sling can be used to provide support, but not needed 24/7. Better to stretch the arm a little.

See you in three weeks!

Wonderful! :) Hope the healing is swift.

Sore. Really sore. Oxycodone + ibuprofen sore. They take the edge off the pain, but it doesn’t go away.

I’m hoping to hear from my urologist tonight. Got the ultrasound today. When there’s nothing the ultrasound guy thinks is a problem, he says something like, “The office will be in touch with you after the doctor reviews my report.”

But today, he said what he says when he sees something that concerns him: “When is the date for your follow up appointment with the doctor?”

But, the doctor was in surgery all day and may be exhausted.

Ouch. I'm so sorry. Hope the urologist has good news. Take good care of you!

Ouch. I'm so sorry. Hope the urologist has good news. Take good care of you!

Might be.

He says ultrasound shows only my “long term resident” stone, sitting where it always sits.

AND, he says, the oxycodone that reduces my osteoporosis/arthritis pain MAY BE hiding one of the usual signs of a UTI…pain! Macrobid now. Cystoscopy next week.

GOOD NEWS on the ortho front …the OPPOSITE of what I was warned about and feared!

Doctor says it’s a rather rare situation…a neat little fracture, nothing mashed up. Splint not necessary, probably a cause of some of the pain. Sling can be used to provide support, but not needed 24/7. Better to stretch the arm a little.
Sue!

It’s about time for some news on the plus side! So glad the break isn’t on the bad end of the spectrum. You’re so right, bras and toileting are rough. Bras can be skipped…but the other .

By the way, it boggles my mind how you would dream these escapades up, but to actually have them happen….

Yes, use your charm and badgering qualities to get some in home help. Happy healing.

Latest posts

Back