Well I feel like a big old wimp after today

DSRIGGS

Yes, that is chocolate covered bacon
I thought my hernia was pretty good sized until I saw Roo's and Becky's today. Dayyum ladies @Jbandmmomma & @DuodenalSwitchaRoo I hope you get those monsters fixed quickly.

That being said I probably won't stop whining until I get my mini-monster fixed. :D

HaHa. I literally laughed out loud. I've tried to not complain much about it, as I've got to find a way to get as much of it covered as possible. I'm looking forward to not needing maternity pants to accommodate it anymore!

HaHa. I literally laughed out loud. I've tried to not complain much about it, as I've got to find a way to get as much of it covered as possible. I'm looking forward to not needing maternity pants to accommodate it anymore!
:D

I don't understand why they don't have you in OR NOW. That is a potentially dangerous situation. I'm worried about you!
Thanks Hon, but if it were to that point believe me I would be at the ER. It is large enough that it isn't a high strangulation risk. The small hernias aer the dangerous ones. This one is just causing issues of intestinal distress, and I suspect that in addition to the ventral/incisional hernia that is visible that the the mesenteric defect repaired during my revision, has opened up again. I have very similar symptoms.

This ventral/incisional hernia is the circumference of a baseball or slightly larger, so not a tiny one it is just isn't as huge as Becky's or moving around like an alien like Roo's. Mine somewhat deflates or inflates depending on content inside but it doesn't move around like Roo's.

Had only the components separation for hernia repair been submitted it would have been approved two weeks ago, but I am trying to get abdominoplasty or panniculectomy approved. That is naturally the part they are barking at, but I want this all done at once while he is doing the repair as I only want one surgery and one recovery. The C.S. recovery is going to suck so adding the other part isn't really going to make it much worse.

Latest posts

Back