We lost another DSer on 6/8/2024

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
She had her DS with Dr. Williams just about the time we started this forum. Many of the long term members will remember her, catecholamine. Unfortunately due to her choice of avatar, she was basically forced away from here. But I stayed in touch. About 3-4 years post op, her health took a nose dive. They blame the DS for kickstarting the immune responses that ultimately took her life. She spend much of the last 4 years virtually on life support trying to stay alive long enough for her medical team to find a way to fix her but they never did.
Anyway, here is her obituary: https://www.hhhfunerals.com/obituar...UrKs_aem_ZmFrZWR1bW15MTZieXRlcw#/obituaryInfo

I think I vaguely remember her. So sad! I am familiar with the disease she had (MG) and it can be devastating, as it apparently was for her. My condolences to all who cared for her.

I think I vaguely remember her. So sad! I am familiar with the disease she had (MG) and it can be devastating, as it apparently was for her. My condolences to all who cared for her.
She fought hard against it. Her doctors told her three years ago to go on hospice, she had about 3 months left. But she fought for so much longer. She just wore out her body. It didn’t have any more fight left in it, even if she did.

Latest posts

Back