Two things...

Spiky Bugger

If all goes well (and, alert the media if it does because THAT would be a first), I get to be knocked out, have the existing stent removed, and have long, horrific-looking tools shoved into the orifice in question and from there all the way through the bladder and into the kidney, at which point my uro will laser the stones she encounters and drag out the pieces. And, just for fun, she will put in a NEW stent, which she promises will cause continued pain until she removes it a week or two later.

Given all that, I need something to make me laugh...or at least smile. Here it is:
MiniSue started her new job last Monday. (And the good news was that she DOES get benefits.). But what puts the smirk on my face is that she is, for the first few months, assigned to "day shift," 6:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. This is convenient because her boyfriend works 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.

Guess what age 40-ish couple, that USED TO tease us old timers about getting hungry at 4:00 p.m., is currently enjoying the benefits of the Grey Hair Early Bird Specials at their local eateries. ROFL.
:r.o.t.f:

I sure hope the reality of that procedure isn't as bad as you described...:(
Yuck and ouch. I'd be begging them to just keep me asleep until the new stent was out! Lol

Latest posts

Back