Tattoos and Piercings anyone?

DuodenalSwitchaRoo

Taking a long scenic route!
So, I've always been into piercings for the sheer fact that look bad ass on my sweet innocent face :p But I haven't always been pro tattoo...it was far too much commitment to have something for LIFE.

But now I am of the opinion, my body is a temple that needs to be excavated and decorated haha.

My first tattoo was a small one and I got it when I passed my UK driving test.

myfirsttatt_zpsb1de0b95.jpg

Second one was "Believe" on my right wrist so I had a reminder to believe in myself any time I grabbed a bite :)

tattooonwrist_zpsc62f4b34.jpg

Third one was on my left write to show my complicated spiritual side:

20130307_165935_zps57ff2e0d.jpg

And my favourite one to date is the huge one on my back. I got it when I lost over 200lbs :) Mike paid for it for my birthday so it was win-win!

1000067_583194235034497_1412429661_n_zps6bb27dad.jpg

The next ones I have planned are on my shoulder or collar....when I hit 344lbs....300lbs lost baby!!!

1777eff9-177c-4d95-b5ea-41583ddd004f_zpscf845231.jpg

I'm keeping all my ink to places the won't need a nip/tuck...and am thinking of sleeves for after arm reconstruction to hide scars.

Last edited:
Working on my full back job. Another three or more sittings ahead. No peeking until it's done! I've got 5tatts in total, two which are cover ups right now.

I am the girl with the dragon tattoo. :)

I love tattoos! I have 8 so far and plan on more. I've been limited on where I can put them since I'm a teacher (pre-k for 14 years) so I need to keep a certain image at work. I have them only on my back and feet. Down the road, when/if I am able to have plastics, I imagine my tramp stamp will probably be collateral damage in the skin removal process (and yes, I got it before they were called tramp stamps lol). If I'm ever happy enough with my body and have enough money I'd really like to get a large back piece.

No piercings, but I'm smack dab in the middle of a mid-life crisis right now. I've had a DS, quit my job (I was a teacher for 15 years), dyed my hair (many times & colors in the past year), and returned to graduate school (again). I've also lost my dad, mom, and uncle (who had become a father figure to me) in the past few years. In June, I got a tattoo on my foot to honor them and my home state. I know it's not much to those of you who are really tattoo afficionados, but it was a big big big deal for me! :)

IMG_1864.jpg

I love tattoos! I have 8 so far and plan on more. I've been limited on where I can put them since I'm a teacher (pre-k for 14 years) so I need to keep a certain image at work. I have them only on my back and feet. Down the road, when/if I am able to have plastics, I imagine my tramp stamp will probably be collateral damage in the skin removal process (and yes, I got it before they were called tramp stamps lol). If I'm ever happy enough with my body and have enough money I'd really like to get a large back piece.

I'm only gettings ones the can be covered with clothing. Thankfully the UK is a mild climate so when the time comes for me to look professional, I can do....but it will be a sad day...RIP metal face lol

Working on my full back job. Another three or more sittings ahead. No peeking until it's done! I've got 5tatts in total, two which are cover ups right now.

I am the girl with the dragon tattoo. :)

My back took 3 hours....and I sat through it all in one go with no breaks....I was in so much pain my leg kept involuntarily randomly kicking out lol.

Last edited:
One of the few TV programs I watch is Bad Ink. For those who've not seen it, people with incredibly bad tattoos go to these two guys in Las Vegas to get cover jobs. IF I'm ever in Vegas again, I might look these guys up and get one done right the first time. The fear of a bad one is holding me back.

h64AE750E

Not that I'd ask for this, but it's probably what I'd get from an asshat who doesn't know how to do it right.

Latest posts

Back