So, the chron ran, and there are new folks here ...

Paula, one thing I learned in the chapter of my life that involved Jane The Predator is that when we give of time, effort and self, we are shooting in the dark no matter how much we think we know.

I go back and forth between believing that Gary (and NYUboi, for that matter) are just as stupid as their words make them seem and far more sinister thoughts of how they might be manipulating everyone with whom they exchange words in cyberspace--two extremes, KWIM? Neither extreme is likely totally true, but both are possible, and so I have to think about myself and other readers....Or so I think when I'm trying to act like a grownup about it all lol.

Well, he seems to be a kissing cousin to Gary Hunt. Very dense, unable to understand basic nutrition, and cannot seem to follow simple directions. I mean, Gary Hunt is now making his famous boudin with cauliflower "rice" instead of rice, but still cannot understand why he's shitting himself.

Neither of these two men's family gene pools cross their perspective county lines. Seriously. I hope they don't reproduce.

Oh @Sheanie boudain. YUM oops I digress

The arrogance is what got to me recently. I used to like him, but this sudden know-it-all-edness really got under my skin.

That is where I ended up about 7 weeks ago! He flipped his gourd. Kelly must have been filling his head with something, don't you think?

I dunno, it's a weird vibe over there now, I don't dig it

I still read it. It is just like some are huge cheerleaders while they pass out the cool-aid, others are just the same as always but, a little confused. Sharyl knows her stuff about nutrition but, she lets people contradict her. I am not saying that I trust all of her motives but, I do trust her advice in a lot of instances on food. For me, she got caught in the cross-hairs with NYB and Kelly's actions.

Oh well, maybe some of the good ones will wander over here.

:Biting my tongue: :But not my fingers:

They are sucking up like mad to anyone who has stayed (which must REALLY stick in Kelly and NYB's craw). The more the holdouts post, the more they are sucking up - especially the guys. Which mostly means Scott. Therefore, there is no clearly necessary STFUs by other members either being tolerated, nor being dealt by the "mods."
  • Kelly's treacle-y posts are bad enough - now she's trying to post science too - and she's often wrong.
  • NYB's "I'm right and you're by definition WRONG" posts are grating - but now there's nobody to stop her.
    • Her finger-wagging at Talitali - who get an EXTREMELY tight sleeve from Cirangle and has struggled from the very beginning because of it - when Tali has done VERY well and is happy with her way of living - was way over the top.
    • I don't agree with how Tali manages either - for ME - I'd be doing everything I could to stretch my sleeve so I could eat and enjoy food ALL the time - but Tali is OK with it, so NYB telling her she has an eating disorder was wildly inappropriate.
  • I can't even read Sharyl's posts (not that I ever did) - she seems to get quite the workout patting herself on the back, and going on and on and on like some sort of deranged DS cheerleader. It looks to me like she's rowing a sinking boat as fast as she can, and trying to fill the void of content by posting all day every day. If she can't keep the boat afloat, she loses the platform Kelly has given her.
  • And Scott is being encouraged to post his know-nothingness.
Natural selection will prevail.

And that is another reason that Darwin's theories apply here as well. When those who are left posting realize that they are getting incorrect advice from the few self-appointed experts who are left, who are running [off at the mouth] unopposed, they will find their way to greener pastures - or suffer in silence.

As I said on another thread, I wish Butch would get the info about colonoscopy prep from here - I hate to see him have to gag down the large volume prep unnecessarily.

Scott, the little pecker-headed pin dick, is not even a year out yet. So anything coming from him about Vitalady being too expensive is just hot, stinky air.

I still have NYC blocked, but since Tali copied her idiotic accusatory response, I saw it, and so responded. Sharyl is simpering up to me now, "liking" my posts and even PMing me. I couldn't care less. I don't care what anybody thinks about me. And I've started using my "block" buttons on Facebook, OH, and PB. So far the stupid ones I've blocked haven't made it on here, but if/when they do, I will block them here as well. Oh, and Goodkel "liked" my posts after I started posting over there, once I had ben gone a spell. So I know they are watching select people, thinking they are luring them back over. Yeah, good luck with that. Not while NYC is a mod. FMR

Latest posts

Back