So, the chron ran, and there are new folks here ...

EN - file a complaint with PB and tell them you want to download your posts and PMs, but Kelly deleted your ability to do so - yet your posts are still attributed to you, so you know they should still be available to download.

EN - file a complaint with PB and tell them you want to download your posts and PMs, but Kelly deleted your ability to do so - yet your posts are still attributed to you, so you know they should still be available to download.
Ah, they *are* still attributed to me? Okay.

Here is a link to a search that pulls up your posts: http://weightlosssurgery.proboards....nDk6vXJ0wZ-yNU&rc_response_field=723+49854693

And what the last one looks like:
EN

Q6mSUhcZQG8siApo4Eno.jpg

Beef satay Jan 5, 2014 at 7:40pm
icon-options.png

Post by EN on Jan 5, 2014 at 7:40pm
Meh, move on.

Hmmm, interesting that it says I have 0 posts. I wonder what that means and what the PTB have fucked with to make that happen. It is assuredly NOT what I asked for, which was to DELETE ALL OF MY POSTS.....which means THE ACTUAL POSTS. Stealing my content might be legal, but it's not moral or ethical.

I don't care if they keep my posts or not. It just validates what I personally told Kelly in my last PM to her. That I did nothing but positive things by being on Proboards. I did not deserve to be "warned" or banned. And I still don't know if I WAS banned. I was hairpins twirling in the air before she had a chance to reply to me.

She can alter dates, change words, edit what I said. But after the date that I left, nothing can be credited as my original words.

Even the densest people on that board must be getting uneasy about what Kelly is willing to do to them and/or their own words.

If they haven't learned after seeing with their own eyes just how underhanded Kelly is or how expendable and meaningless people really are to her once they have been used by her, I sadly hold little hope that they will get it.

All of you who were banned for no good reason showed me all I needed to see. People got used to build something, then got shit on once she felt she no longer needed y'all.

I have always maintained that the owner of that site can do as she pleases as we can either like or leave it. However, the idea that someone would take a post and re-write it as her own is too much to tolerate. As is former moderators chasing down rebels with PMs. She wouldn't or couldn't post it on the forum? Maybe she was afraid SHE would be warned or banned. No GBCF, just a few clicks and entering "delete" in a box. I think dwindling numbers would be enough. Now I have more time to watch the international versions of Pharrell Williams "Happy" videos.

Sadly, that's exactly who Kelly is. If you are not worshiping her, you are of no use to her. Because if you aren't all-in FOR her, you must be against her.

I've been through at least two of her attacks and being on her shit-listing in the past - but then she needed me for something else, so she found ways to justify letting me think I was back in her "good graces" - the first time I was fooled, despite seeing her do it to others; the second time, notsomuch. Still I was blindsided with what she chose to use as the basis of blowing up the shards of what was left of our friendship - my helping the owner of DSFacts.com update the DS surgeons list, rather than creating one for her - even though I had known for a year that she had tried to sabotage my case against my sociopathic stalker, as retribution for having embarrased her on the board about her failure to establish community-based moderation as promised. The scope of her betrayal of our friendship - and my physical and financial safety - was mind-boggling.

And yet I did not take any steps to indicate my concerns about her behavior and her betrayal (which she did not know I knew about), or to express my interest in moving forward with the plans that were underway two years ago to start a new website (which were initially done FOR Kelly's benefit) - because her betrayal was personal, and not affecting anyone else - until she attacked Larra and me over the work we were doing for DSFacts. So - she brought this on herself.
"The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them."
- Maya Angelou

I should have paid closer attention to that quote years ago.

@k9ophile oh she is not worried about being banned. She has become the all wise all knowing giver of advise. I probably should have posted a goodbye and stated the reason but I'm over it. I had to cut off the gangrenous limb.

Last edited:
@k9ophile oh she is not worried about being banned. She has become the all wise all knowing giver of advise. I probably should have posted a goodbye and stated the reason but I'm over it. I had to cut off the gangrenous limb.
My comment was a little tongue in cheek since apparently it does not take much to get on the bad side of the moderator. I think it was cowardly to PM you and not post it where you had posted your remark. But that's just my opinion. The same with GBCF posts... every one should do what feels best to them. I sincerely doubt that my opinion means much, so I just left quietly. Other times, I will not go gently into the good night. (Like when I resigned my last job; I helped get a malignant manager fired. A forum idiot is a 1 on the scale of my getting involved. A corrupt manager who puts a hospital license at risk, is a 10.)

Latest posts

Back