My conversation with Dr.K about Low BMI revision and Very LCHF diets (Crap Cycle)

I find this interesting, 3 months ago I had total knee replacement surgery and my cycle hasn't been the same since. No gas and oil streaks daily. I've also lost about 25 pounds putting me in the low normal range of BMI. I've started trying to reduce my fat intake to settle myself down a little and try to absorb more food and nutrients, I feel everything is going through without absorbing. While I never did anything crazy with fat, I was liberal with it in my meals. Guess I didn't realize how much fat I was actually eating in a day, I am also one of those that gets constipation from the calcium. I take magnesium with each calcium dose to help. Any suggestions on how to get back to my DS normal?

Petunia I had extreme malabsorption and needed revised to lengthen my channels. So stuff flower through me too fast anyway so too much fat definitely is problematic for me. Leaner cuts of meat are clearly more healthy for my system. Interestingly enough since my revision, even though it does seem that I am absorbing more, I started oil slicking again. really about a month ago so I am really careful about what I eat now.

We have so much anecdotal eating advice from the variety of wls boards many post on, that it is nice to get the perspective of a guy who does this for a living and is passionate about it. Not saying our ways of eating aren't correct but I do think things like fat bombs are not medically sound practices.

Btw I can definitely feel calcium bind me as well. Luckily as a guy my calcium and iron needs aren't as great as many of you ladies so I get away with a lower dose of calcium because I don't like the way too much of it affects me.

Latest posts

Back