I Had me a Rib-eye, I, I Had me a Rib-eye, I Had me a Rib-eye!!!!!!!!!!!

Pat, if you fly in, all you have to worry about is plane fare - as I said, we are exactly 2.0 miles from the entrance to SJC. Current prices on Southwest are $83 each way ($73 on Tuesday the 23rd). Book now! Stay several days, so long as it includes Sunday June 21st!

And....I'll throw another Rib-eye (or two) on the grill for you too, ;)! I would love to meet you in person as well! Who else lives around there??? What about @Larra , does'nt she live around there too ???

I so wish I could join this little steak cookout party! So jealous. :D Hope you all have a blast!

If any of you ever take a road trip to Australia (hahaha) we have some great grills where we live as well. ;)

I thought they called them "barbies" Down Under?

c1bc3ba8f167a76196a092a17329c6fffd723e39fd4e461f24e1dbb3840f8609.jpg

I was going to say "barbie," but then I thought I should translate for my mostly-American audience. ;) Interestingly, though, Australians call them prawns, not shrimp, so no one ever says "Shrimp on the barbie" here. :D

And thus began an entire generation of Americans misled into believing Aussies say "shrimp," lol. I guess they couldn't let him say "prawn" when they'd just advertised that Aussies speak the same language. ;)

And thus began an entire generation of Americans misled into believing Aussies say "shrimp," lol. I guess they couldn't let him say "prawn" when they'd just advertised that Aussies speak the same language. ;)
And to be honest, "prawn on the barbie" just doesn't have the same ring to it that "shrimp on the barbie" does.

The irony is that Aussies make fun of Americans these days for thinking they say "shrimp on the barbie." Now when I hear that, I can let them know that it was their own tourism department and Paul Hogan who are responsible for that! LOL.

The irony is that Aussies make fun of Americans these days for thinking they say "shrimp on the barbie." Now when I hear that, I can let them know that it was their own tourism department and Paul Hogan who are responsible for that! LOL.
Excellent - let them have a dose of being hoisted by their own petard (I just like saying that).

I think I seen the pics from that. I'm really looking forward to it! I would love to meet as many of you guys as I can meet along my travels wherever I may go because you are all really, really special to me! The more the merrier!

I doubt very much you saw ALL the pics from that Rob. Diana is a skilled lawyer and much too smart to allow the evidence to get out.

:th youknow:

I doubt very much you saw ALL the pics from that Rob. Diana is a skilled lawyer and much too smart to allow the evidence to get out.

:th youknow:

LOL....Yeah, I know Will, but, I got her number! She cant fool me not one bit! She tries to act like this mean tough "Bad Cop" type person, but when you start "peeling some of those outer layers away"....she's really just a gooey, mushy, sweet caring and loving person under that outer "Lawyer Skin" ;). She just doesnt want anyone to know it :D. THAT BEING SAID.....I am also smart enough though to know that I would NEVER want to get on her bad side or piss her off!!!! Not worried about the pics though, I will be taking my own pictures in June and will post'em everywhere when we get back...:D:D:D:D.

Latest posts

Back