I Had me a Rib-eye, I, I Had me a Rib-eye, I Had me a Rib-eye!!!!!!!!!!!

robs477

Now an Angel in heaven
I Had me a Rib-eye, I, I Had me a Rib-eye, I Had me a Rib-eye, I, I Had me a Rib-eye, I Had me a Rib-eye, I, I Had me a Rib-eye, I Had me a Rib-eye, I, I Had me a Rib-eye, I Had me a Rib-eye, I, I Had me a Rib-eye, I Had me a Rib-eye, I, I Had me a Rib-eye, I Had me a Rib-eye, I, I Had me a Rib-eye, I Had me a Rib-eye, I, I Had me a Rib-eye,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was finally able to desire meat to eat again...and, yesterday, I Had me a Rib-eye steak Grilled to perfection, bloody medium rare, grilled and smoked over pecan and hickory! I craved it, I saved it, I made love to it and I was able to have no adverse effects from it!! I ate 3-4 oz over about a 3 hr time period!

It felt SOOOO good to know that I will have some semblance of normal again!!

Well, done (no pun intended), Grasshopper. It took me months before I could even think about ground beef let alone a real steak.

I'll have what he's having! ROFL!! Grats Robs you wild man! Now remember, you should eat very little meat and fats. Most of your foods should be carbs.......bah!! Can you believe they lied to us for all those years!!? 60% carbs, 20% protein, 10% fats. Lying bastards!!!!

Latest posts

Back