"He's marrying that girl? He's a damned faggot!"

Indeed...it's just that I've met (did I mention that my daughter majored in theater and worked in film? Lol) several fag hags who served as the beard with parents, at company picnics, that kind of thing.

Indeed, there IS a difference...it's just that I've met (did I mention that my daughter majored in theater and worked in film? Lol) several fag-hags who served as the beard with parents, at company picnics, that kind of thing. One in particular was a snooty little fag-hag who demanded all kinds of gifts and accommodations because once she met the family, and they were filthy rich, and the guy's multimillionaire dad said that gays DESERVED AIDS, it became more of an career in extortion.

So she was there as the girlfriend for YEARS, but the gay guy hated her and when his dad finally died and he got his $$, he also go rid of the bitch.

My kid is a fruit fly, too.

I miss her fabulous and fashionable friends. One day, one of the guys was at our house when I went out looking for a job. As I got to the front door, it went something like:

H: and where are we headed this morning, Miss Susie?
Me: I have a job interview.
H: oh, my...oh, my (and he grabbed my arm and turned me around) let's take just a moment to revisit the closet...last minute check-up, okay?

It took just a few moments, but he vetoed my decision to go dressed looking like my grandmother's overstuffed chair, and I went looking more like a sane person, not disguised as a stage prop.

I adore him. He is the person who is designed to unplug my daughter if the need were to arise, because she feels I couldn't do that.
Ahhhh, gotcha! Yeah, I'd imagine that a fruit fly would make the best knowing beard ;)
Lol about the interview outfit change, love it!

Fruit Fly? And there's another term I will store away, to pop out and impress my daughter. She made me spew my drink when I told her we were going to get a Futon for our new condo. She lit up and said "You mean a flip and fuck? A pounce and bounce?" Why, yes, that. BTW, his Futon is the ONLY item my youngest son has never pawned, sold, or traded that I bought him when he moved out. Pounce and Bounce, indeed.

For the curious, I *believe* the term 'beard' comes from the Pharaohs. Female pharaohs often wore a fake beard to appear more suitable for the job.

See...that's what had/has me confused. Kevin Kline didn't talk like that. LOL. Maybe because my acquaintance lives in two worlds! He's a former Navy Seal who works in construction. He must wear two very different hats.
I have heard the word used by gay men, but never (personally) by straight men. The more effeminate gay men I know talk like that more. I can't imagine my one, quite serious and not at all effeminate gay friend, ever using the term though. But this is definitely a case of where it's okay for gays to use it, but not for everyone else. A bit like the 'n' word, I guess. It would definitely have thrown me if I heard a 'straight' person use the word, and would have come to the same conclusion as you!

Latest posts

Back