COVID-19 getting closer. Damn!

Glad he is home. Skirmishes means he is strong enough to resist your will, which is pretty darn strong knowing how persuasive you are! Even more glad that you have quit smoking. Stay the course and time for a new ritual in lieu of a cigarette break. Maybe a cup of tea, maybe a stretch, something - just make sure to take time out throughout the day for something else you enjoy. All the best!

100+ hours cig free. What I’m doing is going outside just as often, sitting where I normally sit, with a pack of cigs right there if I want, and just doing the same thing but not smoking. So far so good.

Dad is improving. He’s about back to baseline in terms of cognition and balance. His head, neck and shoulder still hurt, where they implanted the shunt and ran the tubing down to his abdomen, but he’s only taking Tylenol for the pain. The neurosurgeon set the programmable shunt at an initial low flow rate, to avoid over-drainage complications, and will probably up the flow rate at his follow up appointment on the 14th.

The neurosurgeon set the programmable shunt at an initial low flow rate, to avoid over-drainage complications, and will probably up the flow rate at his follow up appointment on the 14th.
That’s typical. That’s how do’s was done. Although his initial setting worked well.

Latest posts

Back