I guess I’m NOT supposed to want to buy this?

I have a 2-3 person hot/cold tub. It has a chiller for AZ summers. It has an ozone disinfectant system and I only occasionally put in a capful of chlorine granules.

But I’m not home now - we finally left on our long-delayed RV trip and we’re in CA just south of Gilroy. It is blissfully lovely weather here - warm during the days, chilly enough to need the heater at night (well, skinny Charles needs the heater while I sleep with my little bedside window open).

Clockwise from top left: my stepdaughter Paige’s husband Nate, my son-in-law Chris, Charles, my son Nathaniel, my daughter Jess, me, Paige, Paige’s daughter Caylee (my son goes by Nate also, and his g/f is Kaylee …)

(Don’t know why the pic is upside down - that’s our 5 kitties getting treats.)

Attachments

• 927D24E4-18AD-4C8D-AD1C-3B2F88C55D15.jpeg
    927D24E4-18AD-4C8D-AD1C-3B2F88C55D15.jpeg
    80.3 KB · Views: 0
so glad you finally got to go! I think it's great you can take 5 kitties in your RV :)

I have a 2-3 person hot/cold tub. It has a chiller for AZ summers. It has an ozone disinfectant system and I only occasionally put in a capful of chlorine granules.

I have a friend in NM I keep trying to talk into getting a hot tub but he insists they are too much work to maintain. perhaps the new ones are much easier?

I read the company’s side of the debate. Part of their argument is that it doesn’t use as much energy as the state says it does because, on average, it would only be used during warmer months…so only seven months a year.

Except, it’s not like we close down back yard swimming pools here at the end of “the season.” That’s because we don’t have seasons. So not using a hot tub for five months sounds (at least) laughable To this Native Angelino.

When we lived in NoVA, we had a hot tub on the deck behind the house. My son would shovel a path in the snow to get to it. We went out every other evening - I made a rule that it could replace an evening bath or shower on alternate days.

Latest posts

Back