Step Right Up! Free COVID-19 test link!

Spiky Bugger

These are the “diy,” “otc,” “antigen,” “rapid result,” “self-test,” etc type tests that, if you get a positive result means you most likely CURRENTLY have the COVID-19 virus and even if YOU are not sick, you might expose others to the virus. This tests looks for the virus. In you. Right now.

These are NOT the “PCR,” “mail-in,” “lab-checked,” “results maybe tomorrow,” tests that tell you if…at some point…you were exposed to COVID-19 and your body has some, even small, remnants of that experience, whether you got sick or not. This test looks for RNA that says “COVID-19 was here.”

Just so you know what you are getting.

ALSO, you will receive FOUR TESTS PER ADDRESS. They do not care if you are a Board & Care home or off-campus apartments for college students or are one of those “Quiverfull * “ people who have a baby every year. Your ADDRESS gets FOUR. Here you go:

https://special.usps.com/testkits

* I agree. There should be only one “l” at the end; but that’s how they spell it.

Last edited:
I ordered ours last night and also for my sister-in-law, whether she wanted them or not. So, these are the type that according to our PCP, “if they say you have Covid you can take it to the bank, but if it says negative, and you keep feeling bad, it could be a false negative”??, right??. Anyway, they’re better than nothing and I can’t pass up freebies!

I ordered ours last night and also for my sister-in-law, whether she wanted them or not. So, these are the type that according to our PCP, “if they say you have Covid you can take it to the bank, but if it says negative, and you keep feeling bad, it could be a false negative”??, right??. Anyway, they’re better than nothing and I can’t pass up freebies!
My BFF said her doctor told her they had a better than average rate of being correct.

That is my understanding.

The quickie tests give quite reliable POSITIVE results. But negative results should be rechecked in a day or two, especially if you are symptomatic. In fact, these are the kits that generally come with two tests per kit.

sadly, there are 6 adults living at the same address here so the PO will only send us 4 tests anyway.
basically, I ordered mine before the landlady did and now she can't get any so I have to share.

and yes, she tried putting in "apartment A" and other options to try to let the PO know there are 3 "households" at this one adress and it didn't work.

you'd think I could get tested all I want at work, but that turns out to be not true anymore.

another therapist came up positive and we both had been working with a patient who tested positive: he was tested because he is unvaccinated (which shouldn't be happening in healthcare but there you go) and I MADE them test me one day, but they wouldn't re-test me on the day he was positive because I am vaccinated and have no symtoms.

Latest posts

Back