Can I lose 10lbs in a WEEK?

Adorable!! You look like you would be so much fun to just hang out with :)

Thanks everyone! :) And company is always welcome at my house...well....as long as you aren't a serial killer or something lol, I don't take kindly to those types! ;)

I'm feeling a bit "skinny" today. I've got on my size 32 jeans from the avenue that I bought last summer in Cali cos I could get them on....not comfortable and breathe, but I could walk in a shop and get them on lol. Today they are fitting super comfy! A 32 is a US 3x...and that freaking boggles my mind! I worked at the Avenue back when it was Sizes Unlimited and I couldn't fit into anything there that wasn't super stretchy. I haven't weighed today, the urge is strong but Im trying to resist as Im falling back into obsessive habits. I'm just going to sit here and feel skinny for a minute lol.

And as for me being fun to be around, I can be lol. The older I get, the more introverted I get. I used to be loud, proud and obnoxious but now, I would rather sit and people watch.....which can be fun with other like minded people as I like to make up stories about passers by lol.

Love people watching. My DH and I do the same thing as far as talking about them. We interpret what they are saying, where they have been, where they are going and always have descriptive names for them nothing too mean, for example there would be mini-van dad, green hair goth girl, etc. LOL we used to do the same thing for our neighbors because my DH is bad with names. We had the Corner people, the Griswalds, the Cat lady, the Drug dealer, Big mouth, the Whore and Billy (that was really his name and my DH knew his for some reason). Now we live in the neighborhood my DH grew up in so he knows most the neighbors names. BORING!

Yay! I am so glad your jeans feel good on you! I do the same thing with people watching Terri, my boyfriend and I are always making up the best things about the people we see. My Mom and I do it also, she knows no one by name, but by the nickname we have given them.

If you like it, mint tea will help! Why? No idea but it seems to work for everyone who gives it a shot. Try for a gallon a day, unsweetened. Week on, week off.

I hope you make it!
Started a gallon of mint tea a day.....lost 2# in two days. Gonna continue with low carb eating! Thanks!

Haha well I didn't make it. I'm up a pound today but Im still smiling cos I lost like 8....ok 7 now, in the past 7 days....and I can't remember the last time I was able to do that, if ever. So, 10lbs in a week was a bit ambitious/crazy, but I tried and...AND, the best part is that when I didn't make it, I didn't feel any negative emotions...was more like "oh well, I tried!" haha. That's a first for me.

I'm planning my bday get together now. Was going to be a bbq but the weather looks complete rubbish! So I'm going to make bbq pulled pork on rolls with homemade macaroni cheese :) I love bringing pure yank food to my brit friends and family :)

Latest posts

Back