Can I lose 10lbs in a WEEK?

DuodenalSwitchaRoo

Taking a long scenic route!
So yo. After weighing last night I kinda got a bee in my bonnet and thought how cool it would be to be at 375 for my birthday.....May 24th...one week from today. The last two days I haven't had any fruit/veg/carbs other than the carbs from 2 quest bars per day. The rest has been meat, slow fried in yummy butter.

Is it even humanly possible to lose 10lbs in a week 3 months post op? I hope so, cos man, that would be BAD ASS! Do you know how much I weighed when started highschool as a 14 year old freshmen? That's right. 375. I will be 36 and I want to weigh what I did as a freshmen in high school.

Please tell me it is possible...and how! More water? Green tea? Chug cream? I really really want to do this...and Im soooooo not goal oriented lol.

And.....just because I think its funny that Im cuter older than I was younger...here is my number 1 most embarrasing, awkward teen photo lol. Hello 1992, freshman pic!

10376734_10152034596852676_8657376223062805834_n_zps962d1695.jpg

I've been lax about counting the past two days as I've been grazing with 0 carbage......thus far today I've had 60g of protein and its 1pm and not too much fat as I've run out of greek yogurt and cream. Well I'm going to go for it, on the condition that I do not feel bad, guilty, or less than if I don't make it. I can't fight with biology, but dang it would be cool :)

And thanks lol. That pic embarrasses me sooooo much. Those bangs/fringe, the shirt, the round glasses, the RED lipstick....lol. bad bad bad!

I've been lax about counting the past two days as I've been grazing with 0 carbage......thus far today I've had 60g of protein and its 1pm and not too much fat as I've run out of greek yogurt and cream. Well I'm going to go for it, on the condition that I do not feel bad, guilty, or less than if I don't make it. I can't fight with biology, but dang it would be cool :)

And thanks lol. That pic embarrasses me sooooo much. Those bangs/fringe, the shirt, the round glasses, the RED lipstick....lol. bad bad bad!
I LOVE the bangs! You were quite in style! I am 10 years older than you so the 80's and early 90's where my teenage/early 20's. I had the big hair, big glasses and all! I loved that time.

Oh and you go for the 375 girl if you make it great if not that's ok too. This is a marathon not a sprint. But each mile (pound) that is behind us the better. :D

haha thanks guys :) I see this pic and I am filled with dread lol

I think I finally hit deep ketosis. Took long enough. I had to eliminate EVERYTHING aside from protein and fat. But I've got the breathe, I get full soooo easily AND I have this crazy urge to get up and dance. I can't or I would die in pain lol but last time I went into deep keto pre op, I got this crazy energetic surge. yay :)

I'm finally starting to believe the DS might work for me. So many people kindly warned me that it might not and to not get my hopes up.....but Im workin the hell out of this bitch and tweaking things constantly to see where my sweet spot is and unfortunately I do believe I am seriously carb sensitive. But now that I know that and acknowledge it, I can work with it. I really am doing this...and Im doing pretty good for a 2 parter, eh? :)

Possible, and keep up the good work, but at please remember that the numbers on the scale don't matter - it is your health, confidence and future that are important! Love the throwback pic. What a cutie you were (and still are)! Lovely at any size!

I think that pic is adorbs! I love the red lipstick, of course, I love red lipstick! The hair! oh, I had that hair!

If you like it, mint tea will help! Why? No idea but it seems to work for everyone who gives it a shot. Try for a gallon a day, unsweetened. Week on, week off.

I hope you make it!

I love that photo - you look adorable. you will be the poster child for the 2 part DS! *applause*

and I would say forget trying for 10 pounds in a week. it's just better not to be so focused on the scale number. (although I can't blame you for it) just let it happen.

I love that photo - you look adorable. you will be the poster child for the 2 part DS! *applause*

and I would say forget trying for 10 pounds in a week. it's just better not to be so focused on the scale number. (although I can't blame you for it) just let it happen.

Yeah I think you are right. I'm noticing eating disorder type behavious.....weighing A LOT and tying feelings to that....and it only started when I got the silly idea in my head that if I ate 0 carbs I could just watch the weight fall off....and whilst that may be possible, it is not mentally healthy for someone like me with a long history of ED issues. So yeah, screw it! I'm down to 383 and that's good enough for me cos that a load less than my birthday last year :)

Latest posts

Back