Sunday Weigh In (7/18/2015)

LW - 156.3
TW - 156.5

Still stuck.
Colonoscopy in the morning.
Clear liquids only yesterday and today. I'm starving! Lol
Hope the scope went well and everything is okay.. Hope you get answers

I'm baaaack.. ;)

5 down from a week ago, so likely water.. only changes- not eating pizza/junk/carryout for several meals throughout the week, & cutting back (actually stopping completely for the last several days) with the drinks/beer. Debloat time.

I will be heading to Columbus again (1hr drive, ea way) to caretake my mom's cats while the most wonderful-ist husband, Todd, goes on to visit with mom at the rehab center. He realizes the amount of stress she can bring out in me, and has thrown himself on that grenade (his distance emotionally, and work in mental health helps.. he's taken to calling her his "Cbus site.")

So temptation stress eating/drinking awaits on the front.. but I'm not planning on indulging.

My recent posting spree is showing me that I'm starting to crawl out of the isolation hole I put myself into a couple years ago.. Dad's gone (that's not a good thing), mom's medicalized (that's good), and my crazy stress-filled job, directly due to the actions of a hugely negative supervisor, is gone.. that's a very good thing, though not financially! I do get severance pay till Aug 1.. Just need to start the hunt again.. eventually.

Life is starting to feel a little lighter.. :)
So glad things are improving. And yes, losing those 5 lbs is awesome but what is better is that you are pulling thru.

I'm trying, that's all I can say.. I may whine from time to time or throw a fit, but I'm not giving up despite what gets thrown in front of me. Did that once for an extended number of years, the results aren't pretty.

Hope the scope went well and everything is okay.. Hope you get answers

Thanks for remembering that!
It went very well and he didn't find anything concerning.
After 12 laxatives and 20 doses of miralax I was finally cleaned out enough for the procedure.
He said he thinks I was just really really backed up for a really long time and it took crazy efforts to finally get empty.
So..to recap. Over the last three weeks I've done 3 massive clean outs.
First was 5 laxatives and 14 doses of miralax which did not fully clean me out. The next week was 5 laxatives and 8 doses of mirLax plus 2 big double doses of my magnesium powder. And then the prep for the colonoscopy and I was finally fully empty. Now the key is staying that way!

Holy cow, that's a lot of Miralax! I hope you are feeling better. What will you do to stay on top of things? You seemed to have a pretty aggressive regimen before but maybe it was too late?

Holy cow, that's a lot of Miralax! I hope you are feeling better. What will you do to stay on top of things? You seemed to have a pretty aggressive regimen before but maybe it was too late?

Yeah he said as backed up as I likely was that nothing normal was going to work.
I'm taking the linzess every morning. I'm also taking 2 doses of miralax everyday and I'm still taking a dose of mag ox with each dose of calcium hydroxyapatite. if that doesn't work and keep me regular I just don't even know what's next! lol

Latest posts

Back