Sunday Weigh In (7/2/2023)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 122
This week 123, although I did see 125.
I’m also FINALLY able to drink two cups of coffee. Started yesterday. I had been drinking one since my surgery but Miss Pissy wanted tea for my second drink. But now I can drink my second coffee WITH BUTTER. I’ve been using protein shakes instead of HWC to raise my protein which dropped after surgery. It’s coming back up but slowly. So with two protein coffees and a protein water later in the day, that’s 65 grams on top of what I eat.

Last week 199
This week 198.2

We got walloped with a pretty big storm Thursday. Our lights only flickered but about half the people in the area lost power and most of them still don't have it back. Lots and lots of trees down. All of my coworkers in the area lost power. Did not do much this weekend because most stuff in the area is closed and the places that are open are packed with people trying to eat or escape the heat. We've gotten hit with a fair number of storms since then and It's supposed to rain off and on through the week with a couple thunderstorms mixed in so imagine repairing it all is going to take a good little bit.

Last week 199
This week 198.2

We got walloped with a pretty big storm Thursday. Our lights only flickered but about half the people in the area lost power and most of them still don't have it back. Lots and lots of trees down. All of my coworkers in the area lost power. Did not do much this weekend because most stuff in the area is closed and the places that are open are packed with people trying to eat or escape the heat. We've gotten hit with a fair number of storms since then and It's supposed to rain off and on through the week with a couple thunderstorms mixed in so imagine repairing it all is going to take a good little bit.
Good for you.
May have been the same system that rolled through here last night.
I'm up to 145 this week.
Not the direction you want?

Latest posts

Back