Sunday Weigh In (3/31/2024) Happy Easter

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
:easterbunny:
Last week 114
This week 119
I came off my Topamax. But I need to go back on my original dose cause it seriously helps my tremors. I had doubled my dose about two months ago. Hopefully this weight will stick. I’m fine here. Although watching the scale number climb is unnerving after all this time of making sure it moves down not up.

Last week 149.8
This week 149

I'm actually surprised I lost anything this week. The last week of March is always rough for me due to the anniversary of my son's death, plus it was Spring Break, so I was basically just a lump on the couch.

Last week 149.8
This week 149

I'm actually surprised I lost anything this week. The last week of March is always rough for me due to the anniversary of my son's death, plus it was Spring Break, so I was basically just a lump on the couch.
I’m so sorry you lost your son. No one should lose a child.
I sure hope so!

a belated Happy Easter to all. The wildflowers are blooming here and hope things are well for everyone!

Sounds like you are enjoying the weather.

Last week 149.8
This week 149

I’m sorry for your loss. The anniversary of our boys death was the 30th, 14 years ago. Easter was bittersweet this year.

Last week 114
This week 119
I came off my Topamax. But I need to go back on my original dose cause it seriously helps my tremors. I had doubled my dose about two months ago. Hopefully this weight will stick. I’m fine here. Although watching the scale number climb is unnerving after all this time of making sure it moves down not up.

Latest posts

Back