Sunday Weigh In (5/27/2018)

LLW 62.0 kg | 137 lbs
TW 63.8 kg | 140 lbs

Had a weekend of eating Starbucks at school, getting back into the swing of things again now. My mum is here visiting, too. We made a lovely caramelised onion and feta tart for dinner last night. Yum!

LLW 62.0 kg | 137 lbs
TW 63.8 kg | 140 lbs

Had a weekend of eating Starbucks at school, getting back into the swing of things again now. My mum is here visiting, too. We made a lovely caramelised onion and feta tart for dinner last night. Yum!
An occasional derailment on eating is good for the morale. Enjoy your visit with your mom.

Hello everybody. Thought I would do a quick check in. I have finally reached the point where I actually need to start watching what I eat and do less sweets. I am up to 195 now which is exactly 25 BMI, and really don't want to go much higher. I can live with 10 more pounds if it happens and I don't have to kill myself with tons of work and diet to stay that way. My health has improved a lot and I feel pretty good at this weight, not great but a gazillion times better than 15 months ago. I have been seeing a Chiro and PT for my chronic lower back pain (right on lumbar sacral joint) and I still get lower abdominal pain belly button down to groin and all the way through. Oh, I have a UTI and SIBO as well right now. Yeah me!

All of that being said, once I clean up these infections I should feel much better. Hopefully I have some really good news to share within the next few weeks as I am working on something.

Hello everybody. Thought I would do a quick check in. I have finally reached the point where I actually need to start watching what I eat and do less sweets. I am up to 195 now which is exactly 25 BMI, and really don't want to go much higher. I can live with 10 more pounds if it happens and I don't have to kill myself with tons of work and diet to stay that way. My health has improved a lot and I feel pretty good at this weight, not great but a gazillion times better than 15 months ago. I have been seeing a Chiro and PT for my chronic lower back pain (right on lumbar sacral joint) and I still get lower abdominal pain belly button down to groin and all the way through. Oh, I have a UTI and SIBO as well right now. Yeah me!

All of that being said, once I clean up these infections I should feel much better. Hopefully I have some really good news to share within the next few weeks as I am working on something.
Glad your health is improving. Crossing toes for the really good news.

Thank you so much Liz. I enjoy reading your FB updates on your journey across the country. Sounds like you guys are having a blast.

Latest posts

Back