Sunday Weigh In (5/20/2018)

Skipped posting last week but weighed at 146
TW 144

Pretty bloated from the gall bladder. Still not back to the normal pooping routine. (I am only once a day right now) but all in all I feel great

LW: 129
TW: 127

I’ve upped my fluids, walked my pups everyday and been eating ”Ketoish” this week and it seems to be working.

Have a good week all.

Whit
It does. Just keep hydrated. You are doing good. And maybe last week was just an odd blip.
LW - 140
TW- 138

Hope all is well with everyone.
Good for you.
Skipped posting last week but weighed at 146
TW 144

Pretty bloated from the gall bladder. Still not back to the normal pooping routine. (I am only once a day right now) but all in all I feel great
Being bloated after surgery is normal. Your eating is off kilter due to being NPO for awhile. And they use gas to blow up your abdomen in laparoscopic procedures.

Doing good.

Last week 331
This week 325

I've had lots of exercise and even more stress-induced lack of appetite the past few days. My fiance took our van out of town and the head gasket blew. It's an old vehicle and the repair isn't worth it. He couldn't rent a car to get home because he didn't have a credit card. So I got to walk to the rental place with my six year old and drive to him. I hadn't driven since October due to getting in accidents when I didn't realize I was having absence seizures from pseudotumor cerebri. So that was fun. Thank goodness the DS cleared up the neuro issues!

LW: 144
TW: 143

Have a good week everyone!
Good for you!
Last week 331
This week 325

I've had lots of exercise and even more stress-induced lack of appetite the past few days. My fiance took our van out of town and the head gasket blew. It's an old vehicle and the repair isn't worth it. He couldn't rent a car to get home because he didn't have a credit card. So I got to walk to the rental place with my six year old and drive to him. I hadn't driven since October due to getting in accidents when I didn't realize I was having absence seizures from pseudotumor cerebri. So that was fun. Thank goodness the DS cleared up the neuro issues!
Sorry for the stress. You are doing awesome on the weight front.

TWA 175.0
TW 171.8

I had my 6 month follow-up appt. Down 83# since surgery and about 21# away from my doc's goal for me (going to try to hit that at the 9 month f/u and then go lower). Blood work good except Vit A a tad low---likely my fault for missing doses when I am too busy and forget. I've been better lately about that. As suggested I got copies of all my labs for my file. NSV: tons more energy the past couple of weeks! Challenge: getting all my protein in with food since any powders, yogurts, drinks give me bubble-gut. Thanks everyone for being here. Have a great week!

TWA 175.0
TW 171.8

I had my 6 month follow-up appt. Down 83# since surgery and about 21# away from my doc's goal for me (going to try to hit that at the 9 month f/u and then go lower). Blood work good except Vit A a tad low---likely my fault for missing doses when I am too busy and forget. I've been better lately about that. As suggested I got copies of all my labs for my file. NSV: tons more energy the past couple of weeks! Challenge: getting all my protein in with food since any powders, yogurts, drinks give me bubble-gut. Thanks everyone for being here. Have a great week!
You’re doing good.

Learning to adjust our own labs is probably the biggest challenge. Glad you got copies. Now transfer the values to an excel spreadsheet and watch your trends as well.

Last week 322.4
Sunday Weight 329.6
Today's weight 319.0
One of my worries with the DS is I already have a hard time staying regular. Ran out of high fiber cereal at the end of last week with unfortunately predictable results. Think the backlog is cleared up and I'm back on track now. If I don't stick to a very specific regimen either I'm on the toilet every half hour or I'm painfully plugged up for a couple days. Not sure at all how my guts are going to respond to the radical diet changes pre and post op.

Hitting the point in the diet where my body is fighting me constantly. Constant cravings and hunger. On the good side, was able to wear regular 46 shorts for our outing last weekend (have been wearing flex 48 and 50 jeans with suspenders because belts are too painful). I put the shorts up last year because they'd gotten too small. The wedding band I bought after I "outgrew" the original is loose now.

Last week 322.4
Sunday Weight 329.6
Today's weight 319.0
One of my worries with the DS is I already have a hard time staying regular. Ran out of high fiber cereal at the end of last week with unfortunately predictable results. Think the backlog is cleared up and I'm back on track now. If I don't stick to a very specific regimen either I'm on the toilet every half hour or I'm painfully plugged up for a couple days. Not sure at all how my guts are going to respond to the radical diet changes pre and post op.

Hitting the point in the diet where my body is fighting me constantly. Constant cravings and hunger. On the good side, was able to wear regular 46 shorts for our outing last weekend (have been wearing flex 48 and 50 jeans with suspenders because belts are too painful). I put the shorts up last year because they'd gotten too small. The wedding band I bought after I "outgrew" the original is loose now.
Awesome!

No weigh-in this week, as I was travelling.

I resigned on Monday, and enjoying the weight being lifted off my shoulders as soon as I hit 'send'. I'm here until mid-August, but no longer my circus or my monkeys.

Starting to think about all the things I want to do in my time off - starting with a long break somewhere warm, in a hammock, with the chance to go diving and splash around in the sea.

No weigh-in this week, as I was travelling.

I resigned on Monday, and enjoying the weight being lifted off my shoulders as soon as I hit 'send'. I'm here until mid-August, but no longer my circus or my monkeys.

Starting to think about all the things I want to do in my time off - starting with a long break somewhere warm, in a hammock, with the chance to go diving and splash around in the sea.
Good going. Enjoy your time in between.

Latest posts

Back