Sunday Weigh In (5/26/2019)

In memory of all we lost in the service of our country and those lost in the service of their country.
amen.

from a Nanci Griffith song (that makes me tear up*) This Old Town:

This old town should've burned down in 1944
When the last men went to war
They came back different
If they came back at all

On LOAD therapy for my third H. pylori treatment and it’s causing some constipation

I hope it works!

Time flies.

it sure does. :oops:

last week: 122
today: 122.6 but I weighed in clothes and after having a bit of breakfast so about the same. I'll take it.

*ETA now I remember why it makes me tear up: my Mom said of her favorite brother, my Uncle John, who was in the Battle of the Bulge "he wouldn't talk about it and he was never the same" :confused:

last week: 122
today: 122.6 but I weighed in clothes and after having a bit of breakfast so about the same. I'll take it.

*ETA now I remember why it makes me tear up: my Mom said of her favorite brother, my Uncle John, who was in the Battle of the Bulge "he wouldn't talk about it and he was never the same" :confused:
Good on the weight.
Yeah, my uncle spent two tours in Vietnam. He didn’t discuss it.

Last weigh in (about a month ago) 147
Today 148

Had surgery a week ago to have some endometriosis removed- while in there they confirmed that my colon distended and redundant (aligned with a CT I had a couple of months back). Not sure if the ends removal is going to relieve the pain or if I will have to wait on The GI guy to figure out the colon to resolve the abdominal pain, bloating, etc. Mayo Clinic appointment is in July so hoping to get some good answers soon.

Just taking it all 1 day at a time

Last weigh in (about a month ago) 147
Today 148

Had surgery a week ago to have some endometriosis removed- while in there they confirmed that my colon distended and redundant (aligned with a CT I had a couple of months back). Not sure if the ends removal is going to relieve the pain or if I will have to wait on The GI guy to figure out the colon to resolve the abdominal pain, bloating, etc. Mayo Clinic appointment is in July so hoping to get some good answers soon.

Just taking it all 1 day at a time
Make sure you heal from your surgery.
Hanging in there with your weight.

Latest posts

Back