Sunday Weigh In (5/27/2018)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week I claimed 143.
This week it still is 143.

Hope everyone has a good Memorial Day. Please remember and honor all those who have fallen in the line of duty serving our country. While we do have bbq’s and parties, Memorial Day is a solemn occasion to honor the members of the Armed Services who gave their lives.

A couple weeks ago: 120
This week: 119 my lowest ever!
We got back from our D.C. Bus trip on Tues, which we thoroughly enjoyed! The memorials really made me think about the lives given for us.

I ate a lot on the trip and really had no bathroom issues other than one day something had me rumbling and roiling but I made it ok. Not being in control of when you stop for potty breaks is a little different but we stopped often and I got up early so I could have time to do my stuff.

Have a good weekend holiday and be careful!

LW: 143
TW: 143

Lots of endings this week and new beginnings next week. Packing and cleaning this week for the big move. I was so excited, and now that the time is here I am terrified. Take a leap of faith, I say to myself.

Happy birthday to me. I am jonesing for a piece of rhubarb pie for my birthday but so far none can be found (unless I go for the strawberry-rhubarb combo, which I will not!).

Enjoy the long weekend everyone!

We got back from our D.C. Bus trip on Tues, which we thoroughly enjoyed! The memorials really made me think about the lives given for us.

I ate a lot on the trip and really had no bathroom issues other than one day something had me rumbling and roiling but I made it ok. Not being in control of when you stop for potty breaks is a little different but we stopped often and I got up early so I could have time to do my stuff.

Susan, your weight loss has been amazing! You must have done a lot of walking to lose another pound. I have a Wash, DC tripped planned for later this summer and was excited to see that you enjoyed your trip.

WOW, doing awesome. Glad you enjoyed your trip.

I’m too much of an individualist to do well on group excursions. I want to see what I want to see, how long, and when.

LW: 143
TW: 143

Lots of endings this week and new beginnings next week. Packing and cleaning this week for the big move. I was so excited, and now that the time is here I am terrified. Take a leap of faith, I say to myself.

Happy birthday to me. I am jonesing for a piece of rhubarb pie for my birthday but so far none can be found (unless I go for the strawberry-rhubarb combo, which I will not!).

Enjoy the long weekend everyone!
Happy birthday!
:dancingcake:
Not rhubarb but it’s carb free on here. :)
Good for you. Taking a leap of faith can be seriously unnerving and very stressful.

LW: 127
TW 129

Oh well it is what it is.

I thought Strawberry Rubanrb was a type of Rubarb. Not a mixture of strawberries and Rubarb in a pie...
Yes, it is. Are you drinking enough fluid?

Yeah, strawberry rhubarb is a mix of both. You can eat just rhubarb but JUST the stalks as the rest of the plant is poisonous.

LW 171.8
TW 166.4

Looks like a bad tooth helped my weight loss journey. Ugh! Recovering now and appreciating this tool. Respect to all of our armed services personnel, past and present. Have a great week y'all!

LW 171.8
TW 166.4

Looks like a bad tooth helped my weight loss journey. Ugh! Recovering now and appreciating this tool. Respect to all of our armed services personnel, past and present. Have a great week y'all!
Glad you are recovering. Yeah, being unable to eat temporarily sometimes kicks you back into gear.

LW 144
TW 142

Feeling really good since the GB removal. A little tensor when I reach too far or sit up fast. We went camping this weekend and all the in and out of the tent and up off the floor may have been more than I needed. But resting the rest of the weekend and trying to stay out of the hot and humid grossness

LW 144
TW 142

Feeling really good since the GB removal. A little tensor when I reach too far or sit up fast. We went camping this weekend and all the in and out of the tent and up off the floor may have been more than I needed. But resting the rest of the weekend and trying to stay out of the hot and humid grossness
Good going. Be careful with your latest surgery. Even a routine GB removal is still surgery and you can wear out faster.
Last week 329.0
This week 320.4

Hope everyone has a great Memorial day weekend.
WOW! That’s an awesome amount.

Latest posts

Back