Sunday Weigh In (3/8/2015)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Well, my descent into the carb abyss showed up on the scale today. I was so good this past week tho, LOL.
Last week 134
This week 136.

Boo HISS!!!

Up 7 pounds from last week! Arghhhh!!! I'm visibly puffy and my rings, that are usually too big, don't want to go on, so it's definitely some water, but probably not all. Shiiiiittttt

On a brighter note, happy Spring Ahead! I love today!!!

Up 7 pounds from last week! Arghhhh!!! I'm visibly puffy and my rings, that are usually too big, don't want to go on, so it's definitely some water, but probably not all. Shiiiiittttt

On a brighter note, happy Spring Ahead! I love today!!!
Where is our DISLIKE button!!! I am sorry you gained...the water weight will come back off.

I like DST, but hate resetting clocks and we still have some that are battery or electric that do not reset themselves.

Where is our DISLIKE button!!! I am sorry you gained...the water weight will come back off.

I like DST, but hate resetting clocks and we still have some that are battery or electric that do not reset themselves.
Seriously!

But I don't mind resetting the clocks, even the ones I'll forget about and won't realize until I get all confused about what time it is, I absolutely LOVE having it lighter until later, makes me soooo happy!!! :bacondance:

Hello ladies happy Sunday. Sorry about the gain but at least it was not a surprise.

LW: 118
TW: 118

I miss the extra hour of sleep but I love it when the sun stays up longer. I love having more daylight after work. So do my dogs they get 2 walks a day AM and PM.

That've a great week
Whit

Hello ladies happy Sunday. Sorry about the gain but at least it was not a surprise.

LW: 118
TW: 118

I miss the extra hour of sleep but I love it when the sun stays up longer. I love having more daylight after work. So do my dogs they get 2 walks a day AM and PM.

That've a great week
Whit
Glad you stayed put!

I woke up this morning and while my clock said it was 7AM, my brain said, OH HELL NO! So rather than getting up, I curled back up and drifted back to sleep. :)

I just weighed and have staying the same so that's good.

I hate the time change both directions and find people in general to be much more crabby for about a week. me, too.

but I'm glad it's Spring. although it's been Spring weather here for a month, at least.

I just weighed and have staying the same so that's good.

I hate the time change both directions and find people in general to be much more crabby for about a week. me, too.

but I'm glad it's Spring. although it's been Spring weather here for a month, at least.
Glad you stayed put.

I'm glad it's almost Spring. We are still in the cooler weather at night getting up to decent during the day but now the rains are getting ready to start. Hope it's a normal Spring, not a wet one.

LW 120
TW 121

I too have been in a bit of a carb frenzy and eating out more than usual with not as good DS choices. Always make sure I get my protein and fat in. It's just what I eat AFTER that that's not so good. Glad it's just a pound up.

Last edited:
LW 120
TW 121

I too have been in a bit of a carb frenzy and eating out more than usual with not as good DS choices. Always make sure I get my protein and fat in. It's just what I eat AFTER that that's not so good. Glad it's just a pound up.
Sorry you are suffering the aftereffects of a carb frenzy.

We need to rein in the carb monster again!

Last week 158
This week 155.4
Loss of 2.6, yay. I was up 1.4 pounds last week. I dumped that back off, whew.

Next week there will be no update from me. I leave for Rome on Friday! So excited. I hope I don't gain too much. Oh, well!

Last edited:
Last week 158
This week 155.4
Loss of 2.6, yay. I was up 1.4 pounds last week. I dumped that back off, whew.

Next week there will be no update from me. I leave for Rome on Friday! So excited. I hope I don't gain too much. Oh, well!
WTG, NA and have fun in Rome...take lots of photos!

Latest posts

Back