Sunday Weigh In (8/13/2023)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 128
This week 127

I am finally back to weighing only once a week. Took a few weeks to break the weighing once a day habit I had gotten into because of my PCP asking me to but now, I feel I’m up enough to not fret.

I don't know where I was at but I know I am down a little bit. changes I've made are reinforcing each other, for example I knew I'd be going to Hot Yoga class this morning and so when I went out to dinner/movie with a friend I chose not to have a beer or glass of wine when otherwise I might have.

good for you, Liz, you are in your sweet spot, right?

I'm still on full liquids

how much longer?

how's it going, generally, are you feeling good? sleeping OK, pants too big?!

how much longer?

Friday! I can't wait.

I've been feeling pretty good. I had one day that I was more tired than normal, so I probably did too much the previous day. I'm sleeping pretty well. As for pants, I haven't put on non-pajama pants since surgery. My belly is still pretty swollen, so not sure I want to try real pants yet.

I don't have a weight for last week, but surgery weight (8/2) was 239.
This week 228.

I'm still on full liquids, so I fully expect this to slow way down once I can start eating cheese. Also, 3 week stall coming up.

I miss cheese.
I hated full liquids but survived. It’s doable, especially if you change up flavors. I found that V8 was a life saver.
I don't know where I was at but I know I am down a little bit. changes I've made are reinforcing each other, for example I knew I'd be going to Hot Yoga class this morning and so when I went out to dinner/movie with a friend I chose not to have a beer or glass of wine when otherwise I might have.

good for you, Liz, you are in your sweet spot, right?

how much longer?

I‘m glad you are seeing changes even if you don’t get on the scale.

I seem to be, 125-128 is where I want to be. Below 125 is a wee bit too low and above 128, I feel too fat.

Latest posts

Back