Sunday Weigh In (2/4/2024)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 120
This week 117 and I swear I am eating, Charles knows I’m eating. Something has to be wrong cause with what I’m eating and the amount I’m eating I should be gaining. I’m averaging between 200-300 carbs (both good and not so good for me carbs) and I’ve lowered the amount of fat til it just barely what I need to be able to poop comfortably. Any lower on the fat, and I’ll develop constipation.

But that’s almost back to my lowest weight last spring of 116.

Last week 166.2
This week 165

I'm now 30 pounds from my personal goal weight and 10 pounds from being in the healthy BMI range. I'm also about to start week 6 of the couch to 5k program. My weight loss has slowed, but I'm still losing inches and I'm not feeling exhausted all the time, so I'm good with it.

Last week 120
This week 117 and I swear I am eating, Charles knows I’m eating. Something has to be wrong cause with what I’m eating and the amount I’m eating I should be gaining. I’m averaging between 200-300 carbs (both good and not so good for me carbs) and I’ve lowered the amount of fat til it just barely what I need to be able to poop comfortably. Any lower on the fat, and I’ll develop constipation.

But that’s almost back to my lowest weight last spring of 116.
I hope you can figure it out and it's not something detrimental, health-wise.

I have not weighed for awhile and suspect I'm about where I've been. well, could be worse. we had a couple weeks of winter and it might be done for the year, not counting more clouds and rain.

I’ve lowered the amount of fat til it just barely what I need to be able to poop comfortably. Any lower on the fat, and I’ll develop constipation.
why did you lower the fat intake? it's more calories so I don't understand.

sorry you have been losing. :(

Last week 166.2
This week 165

I'm now 30 pounds from my personal goal weight and 10 pounds from being in the healthy BMI range. I'm also about to start week 6 of the couch to 5k program. My weight loss has slowed, but I'm still losing inches and I'm not feeling exhausted all the time, so I'm good with it.
Oh wow, you have sailed down the scale! Even tho it has slowed, it’s still moving. At this point, mine even went backwards a few times. Frustrated me no end but I kept at it.
I hope you can figure it out and it's not something detrimental, health-wise.
Me too. Thanks.
I have not weighed for awhile and suspect I'm about where I've been. well, could be worse. we had a couple weeks of winter and it might be done for the year, not counting more clouds and rain.

why did you lower the fat intake? it's more calories so I don't understand.

sorry you have been losing. :(
I lowered the fat cause higher fat causes more weight loss in DSers. It’s because most of it goes straight thru us. Yes, it’s more calories but if we aren’t absorbing them, they don’t matter.

I'm surprised and not super happy I misundstood something so basic. I thought you only absorbed SOME of the fat calories not NONE of them.

I hope you can figure out what to do next, Liz!

I'm surprised and not super happy I misundstood something so basic. I thought you only absorbed SOME of the fat calories not NONE of them.

I hope you can figure out what to do next, Liz!
I absorb the calories of the little fat I absorb but when it’s only about 20%, it’s not enough to worry over. I really need the carb calories.

I absorb the calories of the little fat I absorb but when it’s only about 20%, it’s not enough to worry over. I really need the carb calories.

To build on that, since we don't absorb very much of the fat calories, trying to eat more would just take up valuable tummy space. Since we have much higher absorbency rates with carbs, the same density of carbs provides us with many more calories than fat.

To build on that, since we don't absorb very much of the fat calories, trying to eat more would just take up valuable tummy space. Since we have much higher absorbency rates with carbs, the same density of carbs provides us with many more calories than fat.
True. And that’s what I’m working on, however it’s not working.

Latest posts

Back