Sunday Weigh In (1/14/2024)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 119
This week I popped back up to 120. That’s a good thing. I did see 118 during the week.
I also restarted the medication that causes weight loss. Well, actually I’ve been on it on a lower dose. We just upped the dose to see if my tremors would ease up some. So my dose was doubled. Any weight loss in future weeks up to a point can be blamed on that.

I'm glad you are back up, Liz

I don't know what my weight is but I lost my appetite having Covid (second time) last week, and it's now back so even though I just had breakfast I'm now going to have Second Breakfast.

so likely the same!

we got a bunch of snow yesterday and it's freaking cold but I'm bundling up for a walk today since I'm having cabin fever.

all this winter weather! I see two people lost their lives yesterday in Portland when trees fell on their homes, so sad.

I'm glad you are back up, Liz

I don't know what my weight is but I lost my appetite having Covid (second time) last week, and it's now back so even though I just had breakfast I'm now going to have Second Breakfast.

so likely the same!

we got a bunch of snow yesterday and it's freaking cold but I'm bundling up for a walk today since I'm having cabin fever.

all this winter weather! I see two people lost their lives yesterday in Portland when trees fell on their homes, so sad.
I’m sorry you had Covid again. Amazingly enough, I haven’t had it yet, neither has my husband. We may be in that class of people who simple can’t catch it.

Be careful outside. Don’t stay outside long.

I know at least one person who has never had it but he is retired and rarely socializes except with one brother who is also retired.

those of you in the "never covid" club are getting less all the time, seems like. but I'm glad for you!

I have a friend who only tested because of a holiday gathering and found out he had Covid. He never felt ill and would never have known he had Covid if he hadn't tested.

I have a friend who only tested because of a holiday gathering and found out he had Covid. He never felt ill and would never have known he had Covid if he hadn't tested.
Both of us had the crud recently. Hubby first. He tested cause he was preop to his knee surgery. He was negative. I didn’t test even though mine came on two days later. I just wore a mask at the hospital when he went in and treated it like a head cold. It responded like a head cold.

Last week: 273
This week: 273

I'm beginning to accept I am probably not going to hit my 3 month goal. The numbers game is hard people. I'm choosing to focus on how much better I feel and how much more functional I am, because that is what truly matters. I really need my mind to divorce itself from the "lose as much as you can in your window" paranoia because it is making me anxious. I tend to be one of those people who is really obsessive about being on time and on schedule. The tool is for life. I just have to accept my body has its own schedule that I am not privy to and it will make its own schedule as it sees fit. There is nothing else for me to do, I am doing all-the-things.

My parents are very anti-vaxx and finally just got Covid. I had to bully my mom into testing for it even though my dad had already tested positive and she was symptomatic. The anti-viral is working really well for them, so I expect they won't be down for too long. They are very lucky! When I got it I had to get the antibody infusion.

Last week: 273
This week: 273

I'm beginning to accept I am probably not going to hit my 3 month goal. The numbers game is hard people. I'm choosing to focus on how much better I feel and how much more functional I am, because that is what truly matters. I really need my mind to divorce itself from the "lose as much as you can in your window" paranoia because it is making me anxious. I tend to be one of those people who is really obsessive about being on time and on schedule. The tool is for life. I just have to accept my body has its own schedule that I am not privy to and it will make its own schedule as it sees fit. There is nothing else for me to do, I am doing all-the-things.

My parents are very anti-vaxx and finally just got Covid. I had to bully my mom into testing for it even though my dad had already tested positive and she was symptomatic. The anti-viral is working really well for them, so I expect they won't be down for too long. They are very lucky! When I got it I had to get the antibody infusion.
I’m glad you are learning to accept that your body has its own time frame. It’s easier on the mental health that way.

We aren’t anti-vaxxers. We got ALL of them. In fact when we saw our new PCP for the first time in Aug he was a touch frustrated that he had no vaccines to give us, nada, zip, zero to give us, LOL. We were already ahead of him.

We aren’t anti-vaxxers. We got ALL of them. In fact when we saw our new PCP for the first time in Aug he was a touch frustrated that he had no vaccines to give us, nada, zip, zero to give us, LOL. We were already ahead of him.
Yeah, we aren't either, we've had all of them, even the new one! My PCP was delighted when she realized I'd already had the booster and my flu shot for the year! LOL I waited 1 1/2 hours at Walgreens for those because insurance charges me extra if the PCP does them!

Well, I am wearing a pair of leggings that were too tight to get on pre-op, but are comfortable and supportive now! And I have gone down a bra band size and had to get out my "too tight" bras! So it ticks the box!
I am highly looking forward to a smaller bra....or at least hope that my sports bra bands no longer want to roll and hike in and around my body rolls. It's so annoying. Also just looking forward to being in smaller clothes. Feeling better, having more energy and functionality will all be amazing once I get there.

Latest posts

Back