Sunday Weigh In (1/14/2024)

I am highly looking forward to a smaller bra....or at least hope that my sports bra bands no longer want to roll and hike in and around my body rolls. It's so annoying. Also just looking forward to being in smaller clothes. Feeling better, having more energy and functionality will all be amazing once I get there.
Yeah, I've always had issues with my bras doing that, and generally being torture devices. I started researching it heavily a few weeks ago because I was fed up with everything fitting wrong. I found this "a bra that fits calculator" thing from someone's random post somewhere claiming most women are in the wrong bra size. It required thorough measurements, so I tried it and was shocked at what it thought my bra cup size is! I read for my breast shape it can overestimate a few cup sizes, but even with that, it was absurd. But ever one for scientific investigation, I ordered a few bras in a few cup sizes down from its suggestion of a US 44L. I laughed when they arrived, they looked so enormous. Then I discovered I have all this breast tissue under my arms that has migrated. there in part due to too small cups for decades. You are supposed to swoop that all into the cup with your boob, so I did and suddenly that giant bra was not so giant. Some fit terribly but one fit incredibly well. And wonder of wonders, the shoulder straps fit and didn't hurt! The band was actually supporting my breast weight... Turns out instead of being a 44DD I am a UK 44H. :eek::ROFLMAO:

The ladies on the FB group told me to order a UK 42HH and use an extender so the bra will last a few months as I drop size. I've already lost 9 inches from my underbust measurement in 3 months, so maybe this will get me 3 months further! I'm still processing that I've been wearing the wrong cup size by 6 sizes for 25+ years... I even had a bra shop measure me once as a C cup! Good god were they wrong! LOL

Latest posts

Back