RAVE: it's Spring here

Hmm, I wonder if Xenforo CAN host pix, but we SHOULDN'T do that, because it eats up storage - @southernlady - is that it?
It CAN but it users server space to do that which is why I like for people to find a free hosting site.

I LOVE the picture...right now, winter has returned here. We even had sleet last night. But this is not the worst we've had it...I lived in this area (Greenville, SC actually) during the Blizzard of 1993. THAT one didn't even start until March 12th. And we got right at a foot of snow...we were a week digging out. Then there was one year (before dh and I got married so it was in the early 90's as well) when it snowed for 10 mins in Greenville in MAY.

My poor Camellia bush got confused...started blooming and now it's freezing again. And the daffodils got frostbitten too. But then our last threat of frost (50% chance) is April 5th. I have some Hydrangea to put out but have to wait til after the 5th of April to do it. I got the cuttings from my baby sister and they've spent the winter in a bucket of water (rooting) in the basement.

I feel so bad for the poor daffodils that I saw up n out yesterday! I adore seeing them and then freezing rain last night, boo! At least it's supposed to be 70 tomorrow :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back