Okay, political. With a bias. But funny/sad.

Not explicitly political, but a sub-Reddit is more of the same nonsense. The sub-Reddit is "not how girls work". There's entirely too much ignorance about women for men to be making policies and laws about us.

"Trigger Warning": some of the items will make you laugh while others will make you want to punch some men in the throat or below the waist.

ETA: Sadly, some women will buy into that nonsense.

Last edited:
Are any of you…or were your parents…old enough to be told (or tell you) that it was totally the girl’s responsibility to stop premarital/unwanted sex? Because, you see…BOYS CAN’T CONTROL THEMSELVES. A GIRL CAN CONTROL HERSELF, so it is HER RESPONSIBILTY to stop before things get out of hand.

Poor guys. They just can’t help it.

(Ergo, no point in teaching them anything, I guess.)

Are any of you…or were your parents…old enough to be told (or tell you) that it was totally the girl’s responsibility to stop premarital/unwanted sex? Because, you see…BOYS CAN’T CONTROL THEMSELVES. A GIRL CAN CONTROL HERSELF, so it is HER RESPONSIBILTY to stop before things get out of hand.

Poor guys. They just can’t help it.

(Ergo, no point in teaching them anything, I guess.)
Yes

no, not surprising and make me too mad to watch. and I was CERTAINLY told men can't help themselves so it's all on us to stop any sexual action.

and I've deactivated my twitter account because of what's his name. I never used it so it doesn't make a different but I did it anyway.

Latest posts

Back