Okay, so this is political because…

Spiky Bugger

…one of our political parties is patting the back of a guy who WILL BE running for President very soon, because he SAYS he lost 90 pounds, in six months, by eating a healthier diet and exercising for about 30 minutes, five or six days a week.

No person who was ever obese believes that, right?

Well I did but you left out the part about my weight loss surgery. I DID diet and exercise. Surgery was a big part of my weight loss.

It just seems like he is sharing a “partial” truth. Uh oh seems like we are on the slippery slope towards “alternative facts”. Sometimes people don’t want to admit that they had help to achieve their goals.

is there some reason you don't want to name him? I googled so I think I know but...??

I am just dumb as a box of rocks this morning, not sure why. I drank all the coffee I'm allowed. :confused:

might need to have more...

is there some reason you don't want to name him? I googled so I think I know but...??

I am just dumb as a box of rocks this morning, not sure why. I drank all the coffee I'm allowed. :confused:

might need to have more...

it seemed “less political” without a name. But, it’s Mike Pompeo.

I don’t know how much coffee you are allowed, but a recent study says three cups a day is ideal.

Latest posts

Back