My HAND hurts..

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
I have had a re occurrence of a trigger finger. Middle finger, right hand. So today, I saw the hand surgeon and treated it with a cortisone shot...holy hell, that fucker hurt! But now that digit is numb...and it is hard to type.

IF the shot doesn't work, he will do a local surgery to release the entrapment. Last cortisone shot worked for two years.

Bummer! Sorry to hear you're having trouble, but it's a good thing that the cortisone has helped before. I hope it works again! Didn't work for my knees and those shots HURT!

He told me if this one helped some, we could do a second one IF I wanted to or just go straight to the surgery. The surgery takes about 20 mins, done in his office and they just use a local for it.

Ouch! Feel better!

And a special word to Liz' body: NO MORE of this pain nonsense. First with the jaw, now the finger. I'm on to you. As nanny would say, warning then consequence. You've been warned. Be nice to Liz!

The funny thing...he goes thru my list of "diseases" to make sure none of them can cause this. Now, the form asked if I was currently a diabetic...after 3 plus years, I consider myself in remission so I didn't check that box but I did check the Peripheral Neuropathy box...he read that one but never asked what KIND of PN. Mine is diabetic.

Latest posts

Back